Business Analyst for Group AccountsDanske Bank Lithuania
- Apie įmonę
Are you open to a new challenge working in an international company with financial data?
You have a unique chance to join our experienced and innovative Accounting and Regulatory Reporting team. You will assist to ensure high-quality and precise finance control and continuously grow in your role as a finance professional.
As a Business Analyst, you will assist in the closing process of the monthly financials and be responsible for controlling a specific area or business unit. You will develop a good understanding of both the internal and the external reporting in Danske Bank and the technical solutions and how this relates to the business in the bank.
Besides, you will also participate in various projects related to optimizing processes, implementing changes in the systems and ensuring consistent reporting across the group.
You will work in a global team closely together with colleagues in Vilnius and Copenhagen as well as with the stakeholders across the organization. This will let you have a vast network of contacts across the bank – from headquarter functions to business units and IT.
*Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Perform monthly bookings, corrections, and reconciliations
- Control accounting figures for legal or business units
- Facilitate monthly accounting signoff meetings
- Validate accounting figures in internal reporting
- Reconcile data between internal reporting and regulatory reporting
- Handle ad hoc and regular reporting tasks
- Optimize tools and other technologies to support controlling and reporting process efficiencies
- Assist in establishing, modifying, documenting, and implementing control procedures to meet the best practices when it comes to risk management and auditing
- At least 1-2 years of experience working in accounting, controlling or regulatory reporting function
- Good knowledge of financial accounting standards (IFRS) and general knowledge of taxation (VAT, CIT)
- Higher education in Economics, Finance, or a related field
- Good understanding of financial and banking processes/products, financial data
- MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) skills, and experience in working with an accounting system such as Microsoft Dynamics would be considered as an advantage
- Structured approach, methodical mindset, and attentiveness to details
- Agile and flexible mindset
- Ability to work independently and combine it with the teamwork and knowledge-sharing culture
- Upper-intermediate English language skills
Monthly salary range from 2680 EUR to 4020 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 100+ partners' offers & discounts
- Third pillar pension fund
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Business Analyst for Group Accounts
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.08
€ 3360 – 5040
Galioja iki: 2023.06.16
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.09
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.02
€ 4080 – 6122
Galioja iki: 2023.06.20
€ 4560 – 6840
Galioja iki: 2023.06.13