Technology Risk Assessment Service OwnerDanske Bank Lithuania
- Apie įmonę
The Technology Risk and Controls (TRC) risk management organization drives the institutionalization of IT risk management disciplines in the Group with the objective of providing a transparent view of Danske Bank’s IT risk posture at any given time.
Technology Risk Assessments (TRA) team, under the TRC department, provides IT and security risk management service. Our objective is to ensure a risk-based approach on new services and technology solutions in accordance with the enterprise risk management framework. We partner with technology and business units on daily basis and operate in a customer centric service organization structure.
We are now looking for a colleague to take lead of the Technology Risk Assessments (TRA) service. The service team consists of around 20 colleagues spread across 3 locations in Denmark, India, and Lithuania.
- Lead a service team that performs technology risk assessments that are in line with the Group applied instructions and policies
- Partner with the teams across all lines of defense to ensure that technology risk within Danske Bank is within appetite
- Become a trusted partner for both, business and IT stakeholders
- Proactively work on refining the technology risk assessment process
- Manage the service roadmap, project portfolio, budget and headcount requirements, service metrics, etc.
- Motivate and empower the service team to achieve their objectives and proactively address obstacles for the team’s work
- Contribute to you team members’ professional and personal competencies, including setting up personal development plans, ensuring the right compositions, competencies, and joint working foundation
- 5+ years professional experience in technology risk or cyber / information security
- 5+ years professional experience in a leadership role
- Experienced in GRC (Governance, risk and compliance) processes and practices
- Service management experience (service strategy, roadmap, TOM, KPI/KRI, forecast, workforce planning, etc.)
- Familiar with security frameworks (e.g. ISF Standard of Good Practice 2022, NIST CSF, ISO27k, PCI DSS, PSD2 or similar)
- Good understanding of both qualitative and quantitative risk assessment methods
- GRC tools experience (e.g. ServiceNOW GRC, Metrix Stream, Archer, etc.)
- Advanced English skills
- Great soft skills and ability to work under time pressure conditions
Will consider as a bonus:
- IT related background (experience in system and network design, cloud infrastructure, system administration)
- Professional security certification (e.g. CISM, CISA, CRISK, ISO 27k1 Lead Implementer, CISSP, ITIL, COBIT, etc.)
Monthly salary range from 3840 EUR to 5760 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Technology Risk Assessment Service Owner
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.08
€ 3360 – 5040
Galioja iki: 2023.06.16
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.09
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.02
€ 4080 – 6122
Galioja iki: 2023.06.20
€ 4560 – 6840
Galioja iki: 2023.06.13