Senior Software Engineer (Cloud) in People TribeDanske Bank Lithuania
- Apie įmonę
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join People Tribe on an exciting HR domain digitalization journey.
We believe that HR should be Digital-first and meet the expectations of the business and the workforce by enabling the organization to ‘Be Digital’ themselves in the face of continuous disruption. As such, HR is undergoing a profound change. Once viewed as a support function that solely delivered employee services, it is expected that HR will actively contribute to the organization’s wider digital transformation.
You will work together with the Modern HR Infrastructure team, which contains 5 .Net developers and a technical chapter lead. The team works in close collaboration with architects and product owners.
- Design, develop, and maintain end-to-end solutions in the HR domain
- Provide technical assistance to drive the HR domain’s digitalization journey
- Develop high-quality microservices for a cloud-based system
- Work with other engineers on improving our development, testing, and deployment practices, solution quality, maintainability and automation
- Technical skills: C# .NET, .NET Framework, .NET Core, SQL Server, Entity Framework, Microservices, REST APIs, experience in cloud-native development
- Hands-on experience building web applications on AWS cloud focusing on back-end
- Good foundational knowledge in OOPs, SOLID principles, and class design patterns
- Thoroughness with unit testing and code coverage
- Familiarity with and curiosity about the whole web stack, including database and system design and web server optimization techniques
- Strong sense of ownership of the system and end-to-end support
- Knowledge on how to create solutions that follow industry standards regarding usability, performance, reliability, and scalability
- Experience with and understanding of DevOps principles and practices (e.g., CI/CD)
- Advanced English language skills
Monthly salary range from 4320 EUR to 6480 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Senior Software Engineer (Cloud) in People Tribe
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.08
€ 3360 – 5040
Galioja iki: 2023.06.16
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.09
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.02
€ 4080 – 6122
Galioja iki: 2023.06.20
€ 4560 – 6840
Galioja iki: 2023.06.13