FuturePros Programme: Technology TrackDanske Bank Lithuania
- Apie įmonę
Are you a student, graduate or reskilled specialist keen on employing your skills and ideas in projects that create impact? Begin your professional growth journey with Danske Bank by applying to the annual programme. If you are into IT, software and platform engineering, IT security, data science or engineering, business analytics, finance, risk and project management, this opportunity is designed for you.
This is a paid one-year commitment for your development where you will obtain hands-on experience for a career (re)start. No matter how far you are in the journey, we are ready to guide you and put your skills into practice – former work experience is not needed, and you can even continue your studies as we offer a flexible schedule with various pieces of training, networking and community events.
Learn more here: danskebank.lt/futurepros
There are two career tracks to choose from – Technology and Business, offering profiles for each taste. Hence, choose the one you would like to join given your background and apply there.
The technology track is for you if you are interested in the following profiles: IT Software engineer (back-end, front-end, full-stack), IT Platform engineer, Security analyst, Data Engineer, and Data scientist.
- To develop your skills faster, you will team up with your leader, senior colleagues and former <FuturePros> participants who will guide you in the journey
- You will work in Agile teams and contribute to different technological projects and solutions development across the bank
- In case of great results and performance, be offered a contract extension or a permanent position to join Danske Bank as an associate. As you complete the programme, you can continue your career in the same team or explore career opportunities in different areas of the organization to accelerate your growth
- You are an open-minded, curious graduate, reskilled specialist or student in IT, computer science, physics, business management, mathematics, economics, finance, or related fields
- Have the knowledge foundations for the chosen profile obtained in your higher education institution, coding school or individual studies
- Have a B2 (upper-intermediate) level of English for daily communication in international teams
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
FuturePros Programme: Technology Track
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.08
€ 3360 – 5040
Galioja iki: 2023.06.16
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.09
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.02
€ 4080 – 6122
Galioja iki: 2023.06.20
€ 4560 – 6840
Galioja iki: 2023.06.13