Associate AML Analyst in KYC Nordic and International Institutions teamsDanske Bank Lithuania
- Apie įmonę
Are you an enthusiastic and collaborative person with a positive attitude who is willing to learn?
We offer you the chance to become an expert on Nordic and International Financial Institutions! We are looking for Associate AML Analyst to work with large financial customers incorporated in Nordic countries or internationally – investment, insurance or pension companies and etc. As an Associate AML Analyst, you will be responsible for the end-to-end process of combining data analysis and assessments on AML/CTF risks to ensure compliance with the AML and KYC requirements. Moreover, you will investigate and control the risks related to anti-money laundering, have extensive in-depth insight within the functional area, and understand the entire value and risk chain around AML processes.
For a comfortable start, we will ensure a comprehensive onboarding program with all the necessary training and a dedicated “buddy”.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Perform KYC (Know Your Customer) reviews on Nordic or International financial institutions
- Control, investigate, collect, analyze, and evaluate the KYC documentation and AML/ CTF risks
- Ensure quality communication with stakeholders and other business units
- Take ownership of process/improvements related tasks within the team/department
- Take responsibility for good teamwork
- Consult and mentor junior team members
- Adhere to KPIs and SLAs
- At least one year of experience in the financial field and proven knowledge of any of the following: AML/KYC, banking, financial, or legal fields
- Higher education degree (economics, law, finance, audit, or other related fields would be an advantage)
- Solid analytical skills and a high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Good time management skills
- Great problem-solving mindset and the ability to make decisions
- Ability to pick up new knowledge quickly and ability to absorb much new information in a short period
- A team member with a can-do attitude
- Upper- Intermediate English both in speaking and writing
Monthly salary range from 1480 EUR to 2220 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Associate AML Analyst in KYC Nordic and International Institutions teams
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.08
€ 3360 – 5040
Galioja iki: 2023.06.16
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.09
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.02
€ 4080 – 6122
Galioja iki: 2023.06.20
€ 4560 – 6840
Galioja iki: 2023.06.13