Senior Business Analyst for Regulatory ReportingDanske Bank Lithuania
- Apie įmonę
Here is your chance to become part of the Asset Management Regulatory Reporting team. Our main task is daily reporting and to ensure that the business is compliant with the requirements set out by the authorities. We are looking for an employee with strong technical skills with experience from the investment area and who wants to focus on developing and improving our processes and systems on a continuous basis.
You will be part of a global team with a total of 15 people assigned to various tasks within the reporting area in Danske Bank Asset Management with colleagues in Denmark, Finland, Lithuania and Norway. Your closest colleagues will be a small team consisting of 3 people who handle authority reporting exclusively.
Asset Management is the Danske Bank Group’s specialist in fund and asset management. We manage funds and assets for institutional and private investors in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and other countries. We operate in a dynamic industry with regulatory changes, which strengthen the demand for always having updated processes and documentation.
In Lithuania, we are operating as equal partners to our colleagues in the Nordics in a global team where we together enable Danske Bank Asset Management to create and deliver value to customers.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you a different seniority of the role.
- Hands on daily follow-up on transaction reporting
- Stay up to date on Regulatory requirements
- Analysing and improving reporting process
- participate in development projects across the AM Value chain
- Play an important part in strategic projects
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements under MifidII
- Strong analytical skills
- Technical skills in relation to SAS and Tableau
- Experience within the asset management/investment area
- Knowledge of SimCorp Dimension would be a big advantage
- Advanced English skills
Monthly salary range from 3360 EUR to 5040 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Kids playroom
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Stefan Lund Rasmussen
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.08
€ 3360 – 5040
Galioja iki: 2023.06.16
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.09
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.02
€ 4080 – 6122
Galioja iki: 2023.06.20
€ 4560 – 6840
Galioja iki: 2023.06.13