Senior Data Analyst in Transaction Monitoring Continuous Development UnitDanske Bank Lithuania
- Apie įmonę
Do you know what it takes to run expert data analysis? Join our team and apply your skills!
We are currently looking for a Senior Data Analyst in Transaction Monitoring Continuous Development Unit. In this role, you will analyze all Transaction Monitoring data while trying to identify trends, forecast volumes, improve processes, maintain optimization, and assist with performance management.
You would join a team of professionals who focus on data from various perspectives, such as system analytics, highlights, forecasts, etc. Moreover, you will have a unique opportunity to build expert skills in performance reporting and business processes. The area is highly important, and you will soon find yourself in a challenging environment with many opportunities for personal development.
Depending on your experience, you may be offered a different seniority of the role.
- Be responsible for Transaction Monitoring data analysis and optimizations
- Have an integral role in analyzing the performance of the Transaction Monitoring technology platforms and associated processes
- Proactively identify and propose new solutions that improve the effectiveness and efficiency of AML monitoring processes and controls
- Create reports and make decisions on your own when necessary
- Coach and provide help to team members
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization
- At least 3 years of experience with data analysis, modelling, reporting and proven SQL knowledge
- Capability to express complex data and findings in an easily understandable form, and strong analytical skills
- Advanced English language skills (both spoken and written)
- Able to navigate a large organization with several stakeholders. The ability to create positive relationships is instrumental to succeed in this job
- Higher education, preferably in Mathematics, Economics, IT, Management Information Systems, or related
- Result-oriented with a positive mindset and proactive attitude
- Self-driven, able to identify problems, and willing to support the team
- AML and SAS programming knowledge is desirable
Monthly salary range from 2600 EUR to 3900 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Third pillar pension fund
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Senior Data Analyst in Transaction Monitoring Continuous Development Unit
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.08
€ 3360 – 5040
Galioja iki: 2023.06.16
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.09
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.02
€ 4080 – 6122
Galioja iki: 2023.06.20
€ 4560 – 6840
Galioja iki: 2023.06.13