Officer in AML Lithuania for Peer Review TeamDanske Bank Lithuania
- Apie įmonę
Would you like to continue your career with a currently expanding team and use your critical and analytical thinking?
We offer you a unique chance to join a quality-oriented unit in AML, which is designed to cover the peer review of several business units across the AML organization (Realkredit Danmark, Low Risk Personal Customers and EDR), allowing you to work in a very dynamic environment and be trained in multiple AML areas.
We work in a global organizational setup, so your role will require collaboration with your AML colleagues both in Lithuania and other countries.
To make your first months with us smooth, we promise you comprehensive onboarding with all the necessary training, a dedicated “buddy,” and onboarding activities. Your team is ready to share their know-how and assist you in learning the required skills and competencies.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
*Our team is currently using a hybrid working model, partly from home and partly in the office.
- Execute administrative and operational tasks related to the functional area
- Shift effectively between main functional tasks without compromising key business objectives
- Research, analyze, and investigate customer profiles following standard rules and procedures
- Ensure timely, efficient, quality, and up-to-standard delivery, comply with AML requirements, identify opportunities for process optimization and improvements
- Collaborate both within the team and with other teams in relevant departments to ensure any problems are solved and deadlines are met
- Perform a variety of tasks as per the agreed daily/weekly/quarterly plan and maintain productivity to meet service level agreements
- Previous experience with an AML background in banking, financial sectors, or back office
- High level of accuracy, quality, and attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes
- Team member with a can-do attitude
- Upper-Intermediate (written and verbal communication) skills in English
- Higher education
Monthly salary range from 1360 EUR to 2040 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Officer in AML Lithuania for Peer Review Team
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.08
€ 3360 – 5040
Galioja iki: 2023.06.16
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.09
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.02
€ 4080 – 6122
Galioja iki: 2023.06.20
€ 4560 – 6840
Galioja iki: 2023.06.13