Senior Business Intelligence Analyst in Finance TribeDanske Bank Lithuania
- Apie įmonę
We welcome you on our mission – to provide fast and automated insights via modern technology solutions to our internal decision-makers across the business units at Danske Bank.
In this role, you will be part of the Insights & Reporting squad in the Finance Tribe. As a valuable member of our team, you’ll collaborate with other experienced and enthusiastic BI analysts to uncover meaningful insights for our internal decision-makers. Our team enjoys working with data and is excited about taking on new opportunities to improve our existing reporting landscape.
You will work in an Agile environment, and your core responsibilities will be to provide data-driven visualizations. To do that, you will develop, enhance, and create new efficient ETL processes. Collaborating closely with various stakeholders and team members you will gain a thorough understanding of their reporting requirements in order to customize the data setup process, meet their specific needs and ensure timely and accurate delivery of data insights.
While working in a squad, you will belong to the Business Analysts chapter, which consists of strong finance and data professionals who will contribute to your development and opportunities. This is a global position with interaction with stakeholders in Lithuania, Denmark and other Nordic countries. The workplace will be located in the Vilnius office with a team of 8 colleagues and a local manager, while the Product Owner is working from the Copenhagen office.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Develop data-driven insights to increase transparency for internal decision-makers
- Create/maintain/optimize ETL processes for efficient data visualization
- Support organizing data collection and automation to eliminate manual steps
- Closely collaborate with your colleagues in the squad and other stakeholders inside the bank
- Working experience with visualizing data-driven insights
- Advanced skills in data visualization tools, preferably in Tableau (or similar)
- Great understanding of ETL processes
- Good technical skills in writing SQL queries (ability to work with Alteryx/SAS (or similar) would be a great plus)
- Detail-oriented, with proven problem-solving skills, and passion for data analytics
- Eager to learn and improve, both your skills and the solutions you create
- Bachelor’s degree in formal sciences (IT, economics, mathematics, etc.) would be considered an advantage
- Python knowledge as a tool for ETL processes would be a plus
- Advanced English skills (spoken and written)
Monthly salary range from 3360 EUR to 5040 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst in Finance Tribe
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.08
€ 3360 – 5040
Galioja iki: 2023.06.16
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.09
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.02
€ 4080 – 6122
Galioja iki: 2023.06.20
€ 4560 – 6840
Galioja iki: 2023.06.13