MID Industrial Design Engineer • Networks“Teltonikos” įmonių grupė
- Apie įmonę
Currently, we are inviting an ambitious MID Industrial Design Engineer to join our growing R&D team in Kaunas to help us grow our global presence in IoT sector by quickly and effectively responding to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
We are an open-minded, curious, and innovation-driven company and are ready to offer the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to contribute to the development and success of Teltonika Networks. If you are curious, creative, analytical and are willing to work in a rapidly changing environment then we are on the same way!
Why you should join us:
- Fast growth – you will be joining one of the fastest-growing companies in Lithuania and taking part in launching new industrial network connectivity devices sold in over 145 countries
- Interesting projects – you will be working towards enabling reliable and secure network connectivity needed for IoT and M2M communication to establish successful networking infrastructures
- Professional development – you will have the chance to improve your know-how and seek both vertical and horizontal career opportunities
- Freedom – you will have the freedom to express yourself and implement crazy ideas rather than be shut down and told what to do
- Constant learning – knowledge sharing, training courses, conferences and more. At Teltonika Networks, we promote an environment where curiosity is key, and creativity is celebrated
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Analyse the product market for IoT devices and research new design solutions
- Design and present housing sketches for new products
- Prepare graphic design for product and accessories boxes
- Create visual content for user manuals and products datasheets
- Create new products engravings and stickers designs
- Prepare technical documentation
- Work under compliance with scheduled deadlines
WE BELIEVE THAT YOU:
- Have higher education in industrial design engineering or similar
- Have knowledge in CAD design systems and vector-based graphic software
- Know fundamentals of mechanical design
- Have good MS Office skills
- Are fluent in English (reading and writing)
- Are a team player and have result-oriented approach
- Have creative and critical mindset
We appreciate everyone's efforts and experiences, so we offer an attractive salary that will match your skillset and expertise in the field. The salary for this position ranges from 15 Eur/h up to 20 Eur/h (~2500 Eur – 3325 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define a fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
- Care about your emotional and physical well-being by offering additional health insurance with included psychologist consultations
- Company-paid sports activities (basketball, football, volleyball, yoga) and other sports events together
- Celebration of achievements and fun time together during team-buildings, summer festivals, and other important occasions for us
- Opportunity for solid bonuses when participating in the recommendation program
- Flexible work schedules
- Acknowledgements on work anniversaries
- We delight with gifts and a day off on your birthday occasion and surprises during various festivals
- We enjoy sweets and fruits for lunch or dinner
Papildoma informacija: The salary for this position ranges from 15 Eur/h up to 20 Eur/h (~2500 Eur – 3325 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.
- Kaunas, Kauno apskritis, Lietuva
Baršausko g. 66, Kaunas
- Visa darbo diena
Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing developer and manufacturer of industrial, made-in-Lithuania network connectivity equipment used in a wide range of international markets, including Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy. Being a part of Teltonika group, which has 28 active offices worldwide, we strive to maintain and grow our presence as a global market leader in IoT solutions and improve people’s lives as a result. We cannot imagine our success without a talented and challenge-driven team who always has freedom of choice and a wide range of opportunities to adapt their knowledge. Our people are our strength. Without our talented and driven team, we wouldn’t be able to adapt, innovate and succeed the way we do.
About Teltonika group
Teltonika was established in 1998. Today, the Teltonika company group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of IoT solutions, with more than 2300 employees. Our company group incorporates Teltonika Telematics (fleet management and mobility solutions, personal and asset trackers), Teltonika Networks (industrial networking equipment), Teltonika Telemedic (telemedicine devices), Teltonika EMS (electronics design and contract manufacturing services), Teltonika Energy (EV charging solutions), and the managing company Teltonika IoT Group. Our public institution Teltonika High-Tech Hill also runs IoT and B2B academies and organises student internships and scholarships.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://teltonika-networks.com/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2050 – 2050
Galioja iki: 2023.06.15
€ 2975 – 4132
Galioja iki: 2023.06.11
€ 3967 – 4462
Galioja iki: 2023.06.14
€ 2100 – 2300
Galioja iki: 2023.06.21
€ 1850 – 2020
Galioja iki: 2023.06.07
€ 4000 – 5500
Galioja iki: 2023.06.21