Senior Operations Specialist in Tax ServicesDanske Bank Lithuania
- Apie įmonę
Our mission is to bring value to our clients through the provision of tax reclaim and relief at source services on our client’s investments.
We are a young, evolving team with people from diverse backgrounds, such as taxes, finance, teaching, law, arts, etc. We also work side by side with the other team located in Denmark, thus enabling more connections with other highly experienced experts.
Recently we have gone through a restructuring of the area where we have adopted new and improved ways of working within the team and we are aiming high to reach operational excellence and deliver great service to our clients.
In Tax Services – we aim for a robust operation in balance through:
- Employees and managers who are competent and curious
- Processes that are standardised and continuously optimised
- Decisions which are data-driven and according to our governance
- Cooperation which is seamless, internal in TS and with colleagues in other parts of DB
- Deliverables without stress and dependency on individuals
We are seeking a motivated and well-organized individual to fill the position of Senior Operations Specialist. In this position, you will be responsible for managing the overall operations of the reclaim service, ensuring daily planning, issue handling and escalation, forecasting workload, working with continuous improvement, and reporting to management on an ongoing basis. No HR responsibilities fall within this role.
Great performance and constant personal growth are guaranteed recipes for promotions and career advancement.
- Manage the daily operations of the reclaim service and ensure the timely completion of tasks
- Identify, report, and take mitigating actions on the operational risks and deviations from standard processes
- Collaborate with team members to create a positive work environment and build strong relationships
- Plan and forecast workload to ensure that team goals are met
- Handle issues and escalate them as needed to ensure that any problems are addressed promptly
- Ensure updated process documentation reflecting the scope of services
- Continuously improve processes and procedures to optimize efficiency and effectiveness
- Report to management on a regular basis to keep them informed of squad performance
- Curious personality and willing to search for the answer to the questions that come up
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to handle stress and manage workload effectively
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience within the financial services and banking sector is considered an advantage
- Strong English language skills
- Willingness to learn new things in a fast pace and complex environment
- Team player and able to communicate with different stakeholders in an efficient manner
- Continuous improvement (Lean) experience is considered an advantage
- Upper-Intermediate English skills
Monthly salary range from 2000 EUR to 3000 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.08
€ 3360 – 5040
Galioja iki: 2023.06.16
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.09
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.02
€ 4080 – 6122
Galioja iki: 2023.06.20
€ 4560 – 6840
Galioja iki: 2023.06.13