Talent Acquisition Support SpecialistDanske Bank Lithuania
- Apie įmonę
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Support Specialist to support TA partners and hiring managers by ensuring a smooth recruitment process and a good candidate experience.
You will become a part of the Talent Acquisition Support team in Lithuania but in a global context, working with the hiring managers and Talent Acquisition (TA) partners across Danske Bank (Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, and Lithuania). You will be reporting to a manager who is located in Finland.
We are looking for a great team member with administrative and recruitment skills as well as a big interest in quality and continuous process improvements.
This role is an ideal match for those who “stepped into” the HR field and would like to continue their career in becoming HR professionals. Bring your proactivity, initiative, and desire to learn!
- Own the full recruitment support process for hiring managers when hiring student and intern positions across the Nordics, including having “start-up” meetings, creating job ads, working with the candidate management system and etc.
- Act as a sparring partner for hiring managers to identify talent attraction strategies and channels
- Cover some administrative parts of the recruitment process, such as job ad posting, as well as other administrative tasks within the employer branding and HR administration area
- Work with hiring managers and TA partners from different business areas and countries
- Communicate and build relationships with internal and external candidates
- At least 1 year of experience in administrative or customer service roles. Any experience in recruitment or other HR areas would be a benefit
- A strong sense of ownership and good stakeholder management skills
- Hands-on approach and high focus on quality and efficiency
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Eagerness to learn and a hunger for new information
- Positive attitude and good communication skills, as well as an upper-intermediate level of English
Monthly salary range from 1320 EUR to 1980 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Talent Acquisition Support Specialist
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.08
€ 3360 – 5040
Galioja iki: 2023.06.16
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.09
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.02
€ 4080 – 6122
Galioja iki: 2023.06.20
€ 4560 – 6840
Galioja iki: 2023.06.13