Specialist - Data IntakeAmerisourceBergen
- Apie įmonę
What you will be doing
You will provide great service by transferring critical information into our systems. This information reaches you via written communication from product manufacturers, physicians, and patients.
· Maintain effective systems to support the timely release of accurate information to diverse clients.
· Intake of all program-specific correspondence, including mail and electronically received documents.
· Log information into appropriate database.
· Communicate program-specific information to the appropriate internal party as it relates to core Data Intake functions.
· Maintain and promote positive and professional working relationships with team members and leadership.
· Comply with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules, and regulations.
What your background should look like
· High school diploma as well as some directly related experience in customer service, data entry, administrative support, medical billing and coding, healthcare, business administration or similar vocations. A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
· Computer application skills including fundamentals of data entry/typing.
· Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in English.
· Strong desire to develop health care research and analytical skills to support payer research and health care policies.
· Strong organizational and time management skills as well as strong attention to detail.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Adaptable and flexible to new situations.
Working hours: 1-10 pm Monday-Friday
On-the-job training which allows you the opportunity to learn and begin performing your job duties.
Hybrid work that incorporates a mixture of in-office and remote work.
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer a competitive annual bonus, life insurance from day 1 and a best-in-class health insurance package. As our employee you have the benefit of our referral bonus scheme, our boundless learning opportunities including language training and our global employee assistance program. We provide up to 6 fully paid benefit days a year and a wonderful office in Quadrum, equipped with everything you need for a small break at work and fresh snacks at all time.
Become part of our purpose-driven, multicultural team now and help us create healthier futures.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
Konstitucijos Ave. 21B
- Visa darbo diena
AmerisourceBergen fosters a positive impact on the health of people and communities around the world by advancing the development and delivery of pharmaceuticals and healthcare products. As a leading global healthcare company, with a foundation in pharmaceutical distribution and solutions for manufacturers, pharmacies and providers, we create unparalleled access, efficiency and reliability for human and animal health. Our 41,000 global team members power our purpose: We are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://amerisourcebergen.com/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1900 – 2800
Galioja iki: 2023.06.26
Galioja iki: 2023.06.16
€ 1100 – 1950
Galioja iki: 2024.01.30
€ 3630 – 6000
Galioja iki: 2023.06.24
€ 1500 – 1870
Galioja iki: 2023.06.03
€ 1700 – 2000
Galioja iki: 2023.06.04