Associate Operations Officer in Trade Finance MonitoringDanske Bank Lithuania
- Apie įmonę
Would you like to become a part of an international trade financing network linking companies and banks from all around the world?
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Trade Finance Monitoring team. Our primary responsibility is daily business support ensuring compliance internationally. We work with business departments within Nordic countries and Lithuania. We offer many interesting tasks and career opportunities for motivated employee in an international environment, where collaboration and co-creation is the key to success. We’re open to people from all different walks of life and cultures joining our team. To make your first months with us smooth, we promise you comprehensive onboarding with all the necessary training and a committed “buddy”. In addition, to strengthen friendship and initiation, we have different meetings, additional activities, opportunities for each other, and games. Join us and learn more!
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority the role.
- Handle original trade documents of Trade Finance products – Documentary Collections, Guarantees and Letters of Credit
- Ensure full compliance with international standard practices and regulations
- Communicate directly with business departments through various channels daily
- Share your insights, knowledge and experiences in building controls tools and processes
- Work according to LEAN principles, ensuring quality
- Higher education
- Previous experience related to banking and finance sector in operations or customer service area
- Good customer-centric approach and motivation to deliver high-quality service
- Attention to detail and high focus on quality
- Willingness to take responsibility and be proactive
- Being a good team member who thrives in a team-based global environment
- Upper-intermediate English skills
- Experience in Trade Finance area would be appreciated
Monthly salary range from 1080 EUR to 1620 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- 100+ partners' offers & discounts
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Associate Operations Officer in Trade Finance Monitoring
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2080 – 3120
Galioja iki: 2023.06.29
€ 3360 – 5040
Galioja iki: 2023.06.16
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.28
€ 4560 – 6840
Galioja iki: 2023.06.13
€ 4080 – 6122
Galioja iki: 2023.06.20
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.15