Team Lead – Accounts PayableOutokumpu Stainless, UAB
- Apie įmonę
Would you like to contribute to the success of a company whose product is a crucial element of modern societies, with the highest recycled content and the lowest carbon footprint in its industry?
Then Outokumpu is a perfect place for you! We are currently looking for a business & team-oriented leader with a great deal of energy to embark on an interesting journey towards a more sustainable future.
Outokumpu in Vilnius is currently offering a great opportunity for a Team Lead in Accounts Payable!
In this role, you will be supervising and motivating AP team members daily as well as act responsible for overseeing the teams’ processes and achieving set goals.
• Supervise and lead the team to ensure proper staffing, performance, motivation, and development
• Overall responsibility of AP process delivery and timely reporting of KPI’s
• Train the team, especially on new tasks
• Operational activities - about 30% of the time
• Manage stakeholder relationships to achieve maximum alignment and business value
• Drive and support process development
• Partner with Functional Manager and team to ensure Continuous Improvement and development mindset
• Act as escalation point and supporting body for team members and customer questions
• University degree is desired, preferably in Accounting/Finance/Economics
• 3-5 years of working experience, ideally in the field of Accounting
• Experience within an international environment is preferred
• Team Lead experience or willingness to expand to supervisory position
• Good English language skills (written & verbal)
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Business partnering skills
• People-oriented company culture, positive and smart colleagues
• Modern office in Quadrum business center
• Hybrid way of working
• Private Health insurance, 3rd pillar pension fund
• Partially compensated lunch arrangements
• Talent programs, Lean trainings, e-learning courses
• Loyalty days, Volunteering days, and more great benefits
• Location: Vilnius (QUADRUM NORTH, Konstitucijos pr. 21c)
• Gross salary range: 3200 – 3800 EUR, depending on skills and experience
• Contract: Permanent
• Languages: fluent English – level B2 and above
• Preferred start date: ASAP
We promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in Outokumpu. We make every effort to ensure all employees feel welcome and that they are equally heard and have equal opportunities.
If you believe to be a good match, please apply and submit your CV in English before April 10th, 2023 via our career website. The position may be filled before the final application date, so don't hesitate to apply earlier!
For more information about the position please contact Vaida Tamasauskiene, Manager – Account Payable, by e-mail at Vaida.Tamasauskiene@outokumpu.com
For more information about your application please contact Egle Katinaite-Griskeviciene, HR Specialist Recruiter, by e-mail at Egle.Griskeviciene@outokumpu.com
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Outokumpu is the global leader in stainless steel. The foundation of our business is our ability to tailor stainless steel into any form and for almost any purpose. Stainless steel is sustainable, durable and designed to last forever. Our customers use it to create civilization’s basic structures and its most famous landmarks as well as products for households and various industries. Outokumpu employs approximately 9,000 professionals in more than 30 countries, with headquarters in Helsinki, Finland and shares listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
Outokumpu in Vilnius contributes to the success of stainless steel in the areas of Finance, Procurement, Human Resources, IT and Master Data. Visit the website of our Vilnius office to discover more! https://www.workinoutokumpu.lt/
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://www.workinoutokumpu.lt/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3030 – 3800
Galioja iki: 2023.06.08
Galioja iki: 2023.05.28
€ 3600 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2023.06.17
€ 2400 – 3700
Galioja iki: 2023.06.16
€ 2000 – 2400
Galioja iki: 2023.06.15
€ 3000 – 3600
Galioja iki: 2023.06.15