Mid QA Engineer (Automation)Alliance for Recruitment
- Apie įmonę
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
OAG is in the process of creating a new generation data platform to manage flight information data based on cutting edge cloud technologies. The platform processes several million events every day and will allow both near real-time data queries and historical analytical workloads. The platform focuses on creating new industry leading data sharing experience to our customer through diverse data distribution channels, such as: Direct Data Sharing powered by Snowflake, Data Streaming powered by Azure EventHub, RESTful APIs powered by Azure APIM, CosmosDB and App Services.
YOU WILL BE:
- Designing, creating, and maintaining automated tests;
- Assuring product quality through all cycles of software development;
- Applying Agile principles in day-to-day activities;
- Producing and maintaining well-structured documentation;
- Keeping up to date with relevant technologies and best practices.
YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Hands-on experience of testing automation tools and frameworks (e.g., Specflow, Postman, Pytest);
- Ability to write code (e.g., C#, Python etc.);
- Experience in working with databases (SQL);
- Great communication skills and willingness to work as a team;
- Goal-oriented and positive thinking attitude;
- Basic verbal and written fluency in English (B2).
WE'D LOVE IT IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience in Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) practices using Azure DevOps, Git Actions or similar;
- Experience in working within a cloud environment (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Attractive compensation and benefits package including private health and accident insurance, extra holidays, pension fund;
- Flexible working arrangements – work remotely or from our modern office in Kaunas;
- A dedicated L&D budget to foster growth and development opportunities;
- Opportunity to travel to our other offices;
- Work with people who are passionate about technology and the business domain.
- Kaunas, Kauno apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - OAG is a leading global travel data provider, that has been powering the growth and innovation of the air travel ecosystem since 1929. Every day, we support millions of journeys across the globe, enabling a simpler, seamless, and more enjoyable travel experience. With the world’s largest network of schedules and status data, and leading-edge analytics tools, we enable our customers to make smarter decisions, better adapt to change, and create exceptional customer experiences. We partner with some of the biggest global brands, airports, airlines, travel operators, and fast-growing start-ups to design the best services available today, and the finest innovations of tomorrow. Now they are looking for Quality Assurance Engineer to join the team in Kaunas.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3300 – 4600
Galioja iki: 2023.06.01
€ 4000 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2023.06.01
€ 3306 – 4132
Galioja iki: 2023.06.08
€ 2500 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2023.05.30
Galioja iki: 2023.05.27
€ 1360 – 2040
Galioja iki: 2023.05.31