Travel & Expenses (T&E) Specialist (German speaker)DexCom Lithuania, UAB
- Apie įmonę
Travel & Expenses (T&E) Specialist (German speaker)
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our newly established business center in Vilnius/ or remotely!
As part of GBS Finance Operations Team, T&E Specialist you will be a subject matter expert for the Finance Travel & Expense (T&E) function and will develop deep understanding of the travel and expense policies and procedures, ensuring all processes are run effectively and in compliance with internal policies. In this role, you will be responsible for T&E daily operations delivery, month end activities and customer support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fluency in English and German languages, both written and oral communication.
- Manage the expense process per country (auditing and processing employee expense claims and related invoices) with adherence to Dexcom policies/guidelines.
- Support the corporate card program and process corporate cards related statement reconciliation, postings.
- Ensure correct cost allocation for expenses and corporate credit card charges in Oracle Fusion system.
- Participate in month-end close activities.
- Communicate, train and support employees on T&E process and reports.
- Manage/update local T&E guidelines, process notes.
- Support local projects with impact on Travel & Expenses process.
- Work on continuous improvement with focus on harmonized processes, tools, and policies/guidelines, aligned across EMEA countries.
- 2+ years’ experience in similar role.
- Basic knowledge of T&E or AP processes and accounting principles.
- Knowledge in accounting software (Oracle or another ERP system), Concur would be an advantage.
- Bachelor's or associate's degree in accounting, finance, or related would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel and Word.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proficient verbal / written communication in English.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, organized and able to work within a team and independently.
- Able to maintain a positive attitude and work in a fast paced/growing company.Self-motivated, pro-active, organized and able to work within a team and independently.
- Opportunity to work in global, innovative, fast-growing company with 7,000+ awesome colleagues.
- Flexible work.
- 5 additional vacation days.
- Health, Life and Accident insurance.
- Health and Wellness programs.
- Private Pension plan.
- Access to the best-in-class training and development programmes.
- Team buildings and events.
- Competitive salary and additional bonuses.
Monthly base salary for this position is from 1,900 EUR gross.
*The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, and professional experience.
Sounds like you? Apply!
Papildoma informacija: The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies and professional experience
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
- Visa darbo diena
Founded in 1999, Dexcom empowers people to take control of their diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring systems. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers and healthcare providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company employs approximately 7,000 people.
Vilnius Global Business Services centre supports Dexcom operations and its customers across the EMEA region and will expand the company’s patient support, customer advocacy, finance and accounting operations in Europe.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://www.dexcom.com/about-dexcom
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2023.05.28
€ 2800 – 3300
Galioja iki: 2023.06.09
€ 2280 – 2800
Galioja iki: 2023.06.15
€ 2000 – 2150
Galioja iki: 2023.06.14
€ 2600 – 2700
Galioja iki: 2023.06.15
€ 1704 – 2510
Galioja iki: 2023.06.30