Junior AccountantOutokumpu Stainless, UAB
- Apie įmonę
Congratulations, you have just found a job offering to join the party as WoW as you are. Positive and collaborative. Focused on a solution, not a problem. Self-motivated and – of course – willing to learn.
Welcome to Outokumpu as a new spirit of our Accounting team!
Check more details below and apply to be a part of the #1 Sustainable stainless-steel producer!
• Perform day-to-day accounting procedures according to the process flow, timeline, service and quality requirements
• Ensure that all accounts payable (AP) related invoices are accurately processed and authorized within agreed deadlines
• Effectively handle internal finance related queries, making sure this results in having a positive impact to business
• Work on process improvements while applying main accounting principles
• Receive tasks from colleagues and report on progress
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting / economics / finance / other related fields (can also be final year student)
• Related work experience is not mandatory but would be considered a huge plus
• Fluency in English language (level B2 and above)
• Good communication and collaboration skills
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn and improve
• People-oriented company culture, positive and smart colleagues
• Modern office in Quadrum business centre
• Hybrid way of working
• Partially compensated lunch
• Private Health insurance, 3rd pillar pension fund
• Talent programs, Lean trainings, e-learning courses
• Loyalty days, Volunteering days, and more great benefits
We promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in Outokumpu. We make every effort to ensure all employees feel welcome and that they are equally heard and have equal opportunities.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1400 EUR – 1800 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
If you believe to be a good match for the role, please submit your application and CV in English before the 27th of March, 2023 via our website. The position may be filled before the final application date, so don't hesitate to apply earlier!
For more information about the position please contact Donata Zelionkiene, Manager – SCT Accounting, by e-mail at Donata.Zelionkiene@outokumpu.com
For more information about your application please contact Egle Katinaite-Griskeviciene, HR Specialist Recruiter, by e-mail at Egle.Griskeviciene@outokumpu.com
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
- Visa darbo diena
Outokumpu is the global leader in stainless steel. The foundation of our business is our ability to tailor stainless steel into any form and for almost any purpose. Stainless steel is sustainable, durable and designed to last forever. Our customers use it to create civilization’s basic structures and its most famous landmarks as well as products for households and various industries. Outokumpu employs approximately 9,000 professionals in more than 30 countries, with headquarters in Helsinki, Finland and shares listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
Outokumpu in Vilnius contributes to the success of stainless steel in the areas of Finance, Procurement, Human Resources, IT and Master Data. Visit the website of our Vilnius office to discover more! https://www.workinoutokumpu.lt/
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://www.workinoutokumpu.lt/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2000 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2023.06.06
€ 1500 – 2000
Galioja iki: 2023.06.16
Galioja iki: 2023.06.01
Galioja iki: 2023.08.31
€ 1100 – 1400
Galioja iki: 2023.05.28
€ 2100 – 2630
Galioja iki: 2023.06.08