Associate Markets Specialist in Derivatives ServicesDanske Bank Lithuania
- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about financial instruments and want to develop your career in this field?
If yes, then we are waiting for you to join Markets Services in Danske Bank!
As a Junior Markets Specialist, you will be responsible for various post trade services, such as trade life-cycle management, settlement, investigations and continuous process improvements. You will closely collaborate with stakeholders and customers, additionally focusing on ongoing systems or clients projects.
You will be part of experienced OTC derivatives team that is responsible for various post trade services, such as trade life-cycle management, settlement, investigations and continuous process improvements. Together with other 9 team members, you will closely collaborate with stakeholders and customers, additionally focusing on ongoing systems and clients projects.
*Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
**Please note that this position is temporary to cover a person on maternity leave with the possibility to become permanent.
- Timely and accurate settlement of Over-The-Counter derivatives
- Support investigations of trade discrepancies and ensure timely resolution
- Work closely with stakeholders and and customers to provide outstanding customer support
- Collaborate with other teams within the organization to ensure smooth workflow
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or related field (can be final year student)
- Knowledge of derivatives products
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Upper-intermediate English language skills
- Flexibility to travel abroad if needed
Monthly salary range from 1520 EUR to 2280 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Associate Markets Specialist in Derivatives Services
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2080 – 3120
Galioja iki: 2023.06.29
€ 3360 – 5040
Galioja iki: 2023.06.16
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.28
€ 4080 – 6122
Galioja iki: 2023.06.20
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.15
€ 4560 – 6840
Galioja iki: 2023.06.13