East Region Manager (SME)Luminor Bank, AB
- Apie įmonę
Join our team as a Region Manager!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Region Manager leads, motivates and manages SME Unit's East (Vilnius) Region team. Ensures achievement of sales targets, high customer satisfaction, optimizes profitability and results by directing and managing team. Enhances consistent sales and performance management by acting as a role model in the organization and in customer engagements. Represent Luminor towards customers, in relevant networks and local communities.
What You Will Do:
- Build and lead high performing regional sales team, by empowering, engaging and motivating team members
- Take responsibility for delivering a strong business result
- Make and implement operational plans, ensure a clear line of sight, cascade and set concrete objectives and targets for the team
- Ensure a good credit portfolio to limit the risk exposure and to fulfil our obligations towards customers
- Handle risk issues and ensure compliance with regulatory and governance requirements
- Drive the development of the team, including adopting strategic initiatives and processes, ensuring the use of new functionalities and tools
- Organize, engage and motivate employees within your area of responsibility through building a strong team, coaching and holding direct reports accountable and developing talents
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective networking, collaboration and leading through example in the organization and customer engagements
What We Expect:
- Professional knowledge of credit products and financial analysis
- 4+ years experience of sales and credit deals structuring for Medium or Large corporate clients
- Strong customer focus
- Business and customer behavior understanding
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Experience in leading high performing sales team
- People management and development
- Initiative and responsibility
- Constructive teamwork, effective communication and networking
- Strategic and analytical thinking, rational problem-solving
- Fluent Lithuanian and English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months mass in all three Baltic sates as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 4000 - 5500 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 24th of March. We are looking for a candidate already located within Lithuania and please apply with your CV in English
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
Konstitucijos pr. 21a, 09306, Vilnius
- Visa darbo diena
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4230 – 4960
Galioja iki: 2023.06.28
€ 8000 – 8000
Galioja iki: 2023.07.02
€ 2800 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2023.06.15
Galioja iki: 2023.06.21
€ 2500 – 3800
Galioja iki: 2023.06.21
€ 3000 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2023.06.24