Senior Internal Fraud AnalystDanske Bank Lithuania
- Apie įmonę
Do you want to be a part of an energetic team where you will improve internal fraud risk prevention and detection activities? Do you have experience in internal fraud detection or internal audit from the financial industry? Then you should join us on this exciting journey.
You will have the great opportunity to make your mark and contribute to the development of best-in-class internal fraud prevention and detection tools in the team that is on a journey to improve how internal fraud is addressed. You will contribute to establishing connections with other teams, building a brand for the Internal Fraud Prevention Department, and establishing future ways of working. You will become a part of an international team with four employees based in Copenhagen, Vilnius, and Helsinki. You will be located in Vilnius.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Take ownership of the internal fraud prevention and detection agenda
- Drive and participate in projects contributing to the prevention and detection of internal fraud across all processes in Danske Bank; coordinate activities with Fraud 2LOD and Process and Product Owners across the Bank
- Prioritise and conduct internal fraud risk assessments for high-risk areas, including planning, coordinating, interviewing, analysing information, and drafting conclusions
- Provide feedback and assist product/process owners with risk assessment for internal fraud and internal control design
- Review the new/changed products and systems to identify internal fraud risks
- Coordinate with IT to develop the preventive and detective tools
- Own internal fraud prevention controls in the system and fraud detection tools
- Analyse industry trends and threats
- At least 5 years of experience working with internal fraud prevention, detection, or investigation, especially within the financial industry (experience conducting risk assessments or internal audits will also be considered relevant)
- Feel confident about your knowledge of internal fraud and can describe your ideas to a variety of different audiences
- Advanced English skills; Danish or other Scandinavian languages are desirable
- Able to plan a full risk assessment project, ensure prosperous execution by the assigned and independently conduct information-gathering interviews
- Comfortable with handling multiple stakeholders
- Knowledgeable about selected bank processes (including process flow, teams involved, and systems, and the ability to identify internal fraud opportunities in this process); knowledge of multiple processes is desirable.
- Experienced in developing fraud monitoring automated tools and system implementations
- Certification within fraud risk management, e.g., CFE, is desirable but not a requirement
Monthly salary range from 3360 EUR to 5040 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Senior Internal Fraud Analyst
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.08
€ 3360 – 5040
Galioja iki: 2023.06.16
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.09
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.02
€ 4080 – 6122
Galioja iki: 2023.06.20
€ 4560 – 6840
Galioja iki: 2023.06.13