Customer Service Representative, Bulgarian SpeakerDexCom Lithuania, UAB
- Apie įmonę
Customer Service Representative, Bulgarian Speaker
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader in diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our new established business center in Vilnius/ or remotely.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will interact with patients, parents, caretakers for people who use Dexcom products. Your assistance and empathy will give the entire family a sense of comfort and the ability to move forward with their lives in a positive and productive way. Working in a dynamic environment with our dedicated team, you will ensure a high-quality experience for each patient assisting with e-commerce platform and product order-related inquiries, as well as post-purchase support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers incoming calls, places outbound calls, and responds to emails and social media requests in a timely manner; clearly documenting all correspondence in company CRM.
- Depending on a business need and capacity availability, supports multiple lines of business that are in line with strategic Company’s priorities.
- Provides guidance to Dexcom Customers/Patients with regards to product offerings and e-commerce platform usage.
- Utilizes Salesforce / Genesys for incoming workload handling.
- Troubleshoots and seeks solutions to problems related to questions and concerns received from Dexcom Customers/Patients.
- This position assumes and performs other duties and assignments as required by department.
- Customer focus and empathy, ability to listen and assist patient with their inquiries.
- > 1 year of experience in Operations/Customer Support area.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent phone manner.
- Strong ability to collaborate and drive results.
- Problem-solving skills by working independently and in collaboration with other teams.
- Fluent in English and Bulgarian language.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to interpret reports, read and follow through documentation such as procedure manuals, operating instructions, and safety rules.
- Opportunity to work in global, innovative, fast-growing company with 7000+ awesome colleagues.
- Flexible work.
- 5 additional vacation days.
- Health, Life and Accident insurance.
- Health and Wellness programs.
- Private Pension plan.
- Access to the best-in-class training and development programmes.
- Team buildings and events.
- Competitive salary and additional bonuses.
Monthly base salary for this position is from 1,700 EUR gross
*The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, and professional experience.
Sounds like you? Apply!
Papildoma informacija: The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies and professional experience
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
- Visa darbo diena
Founded in 1999, Dexcom empowers people to take control of their diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring systems. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers and healthcare providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company employs approximately 7,000 people.
Vilnius Global Business Services centre supports Dexcom operations and its customers across the EMEA region and will expand the company’s patient support, customer advocacy, finance and accounting operations in Europe.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://www.dexcom.com/about-dexcom