Senior HR Specialist - Performance & RewardsOutokumpu Stainless, UAB
- Apie įmonę
Would you be interested in a dynamic and challenging position within HR department in the multi-cultural company? Do you consider communication, problem-solving and organizational skills being your top qualities? Then keep on reading!
Our Human Resources Services (HRS) is looking for a colleague to join our Performance & Rewards team.
Performance & Rewards team is responsible for the processes related to employees’ performance assessment, salary and other compensation benefits’ administration including development of the tools and testing, creation of training materials, process end-user guides and communication with stakeholders.
In addition to that, the job holder contributes to the further improvement of processes related to HR services and supports LEAN culture implementation in the HR organization.
If you are a data driven and structured personality who enjoys working with spreadsheets and systems, and is willing to develop in Performance & Rewards area – We welcome you to apply!
• Create consistent and positive process/tool experience to managers, employees and HR
• Act as the first point of contact for process inquiries, providing answers as fast as possible
• Create training materials, process end-user guides and communicate changes
• Anticipate business challenges and provide improvement ideas for process owners and solution architects
• Coordinate process development between stakeholders: HR IT, Process & Policy Owners and HR Business Partners
• Contribute to HR projects, system developments and testing
• Close cooperation with international HR colleagues
• Ensure compliance with relevant legal requirements
• Conduct regular reporting to provide statistics & metrics
• College or university graduate
• 5+ years of office work experience, preferably in an international setting
• Work experience in HR area – at least 1-2 years
• Tech-savvy, experienced user of Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge about Performance & Benefits area would be a big plus
• Good English language skills (written & verbal)
• Strong logical thinking
• Self-driven personality with structured and systematic way of working
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the organization
• Team player and customer service-oriented approach
• A role at the most innovative stainless-steel company in the world – manufacturer of Circle Green©: stainless steel with the lowest carbon footprint ever manufactured
• People-oriented company culture, professional colleagues
• Opportunities for furthering your development and qualifications
• A company that has confidence in your capacity to take responsibility, be proactive, and independent
• Local benefits depending on the country of employment
The position can be located in Lithuania (Vilnius - onsite, other locations - hybrid/remote), Finland (Helsinki or Tornio), Sweden (Avesta) or Germany (Krefeld). In this role you will report to Team Lead - HR Rewards, Benefits & Reporting.
If you are interested in the job offer, please apply via our career website by uploading your application and CV in English by the 13th of March. The position may be filled before the final application date, so don't hesitate to apply earlier!
We promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in Outokumpu. We make every effort to ensure all employees feel welcome and that they are equally heard and have equal opportunities.
For more information on the position, please contact Egle Katinaite-Griskeviciene, HR Specialist Recruiter, via e-mail at email@example.com
- Klaipėda, Klaipėdos apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
- Visa darbo diena
Outokumpu is the global leader in stainless steel. The foundation of our business is our ability to tailor stainless steel into any form and for almost any purpose. Stainless steel is sustainable, durable and designed to last forever. Our customers use it to create civilization’s basic structures and its most famous landmarks as well as products for households and various industries. Outokumpu employs approximately 9,000 professionals in more than 30 countries, with headquarters in Helsinki, Finland and shares listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
Outokumpu in Vilnius contributes to the success of stainless steel in the areas of Finance, Procurement, Human Resources, IT and Master Data. Visit the website of our Vilnius office to discover more! https://www.workinoutokumpu.lt/
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://www.workinoutokumpu.lt/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1800 – 2300
Galioja iki: 2023.06.09
€ 5780 – 6610
Galioja iki: 2023.05.28
€ 1445 – 1795
Galioja iki: 2023.06.09
€ 1092 – 1092
Galioja iki: 2023.06.11
€ 1600 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.12.27
€ 1382.42 – 2103.49
Galioja iki: 2023.12.21