Technology Architect - Data Platforms & BIOutokumpu Stainless, UAB
- Apie įmonę
OUTOKUMPU is searching for a skilled Technology Architect to join our Data Platforms and BI team.
Position can be based in Helsinki or Tornio (Finland), Vilnius (Lithuania), Krefeld (Germany), Avesta (Sweden) or other Outokumpu locations in Europe.
In this role, you will be responsible for executing our Data Strategy roadmap and delivering solution design for data and reporting solutions with best practices. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of the Azure technology stack and a track record of successfully leveraging technology to achieve business goals.
If you are a visionary with a talent for executing strategy across multiple platforms and value streams, we invite you to apply for this opportunity to make a lasting impact at Outokumpu.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• Suitable academic degree in information technology / technical data architecture
• 5+ years of work experience in data solutions design, architecture, or similar area
• Extensive experience with the Microsoft data technology stack:
- Azure storage resources, e.g. Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL DB and serverless computing components, e.g. Azure Functions, Logic Apps, etc.
- Migrating on-premise data solutions to Azure cloud data platform
- Designing and implementing scalable ETL pipelines using Azure Data Factory and SSIS and familiarity with DevOps and CI/CD process.
- Nice-to-have knowledge: Synapse, Power BI, Azure Cosmos DB, and Azure Stream Analytics.
• Understanding of other technologies for Data solutions (e.g. SAP BI/BW stack) would be considered as a huge advantage
• Experience in working with cross-functional teams, within multivendor environment
• Experience in working with compliance (data privacy and quality, access, and authorization concepts) and cybersecurity requirements
• Fluency in English – written & verbal
• Agile ways of working and utilizing respective tools (like ADO)
You enjoy working in a dynamic environment managing multiple priorities and have a passion to explore how new technologies can be applied to solve challenging demands. Working in close collaboration with Business, Technology and Product stakeholders is nothing new to you. You have a positive attitude as well as good interpersonal and communication skills that are highly valuable within a multivendor environment. Your pragmatic and analytical approach help you achieve your goals and keep the work standards high.
• Company that has confidence in your capacity to take responsibility, be proactive, and independent but with a great team supporting you
• People-oriented company culture, positive and smart colleagues
• Opportunity to develop your skills in a truly international environment and play a significant part in shaping the future of Outokumpu’ s IT organization
• Important role at the most innovative stainless-steel manufacturer in the world, setting the industry benchmark in sustainability. Manufacturer of Circle Green©: stainless steel with the lowest carbon footprint ever manufactured
• Other benefits depending on the country of employment
We promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in Outokumpu. We make every effort to ensure all employees feel welcome and that they are equally heard and have equal opportunities.
Person in this role will report to the Head of Data Platforms and BI - Vilma Uckeviciene. Some travelling is expected, mostly within the Europe.
If you are interested in the job offer, please apply and upload your CV in English by the 10th of March, 2023. The position may be filled before the final application date, so don't hesitate to apply earlier!
For more information, please contact Vilma by telephone +37068830811 or e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kaunas, Kauno apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
- Visa darbo diena
Outokumpu is the global leader in stainless steel. The foundation of our business is our ability to tailor stainless steel into any form and for almost any purpose. Stainless steel is sustainable, durable and designed to last forever. Our customers use it to create civilization’s basic structures and its most famous landmarks as well as products for households and various industries. Outokumpu employs approximately 9,000 professionals in more than 30 countries, with headquarters in Helsinki, Finland and shares listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
Outokumpu in Vilnius contributes to the success of stainless steel in the areas of Finance, Procurement, Human Resources, IT and Master Data. Visit the website of our Vilnius office to discover more! https://www.workinoutokumpu.lt/
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://www.workinoutokumpu.lt/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3600 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2023.06.17
€ 4132 – 6280
Galioja iki: 2023.06.14
€ 3840 – 5750
Galioja iki: 2023.07.02
€ 5000 – 5800
Galioja iki: 2023.07.05
€ 3200 – 5500
Galioja iki: 2023.06.10
€ 3620 – 5420
Galioja iki: 2023.06.12