- Apie įmonę
SALES DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Always looking to the future, our team of private aviation professionals are constantly sourcing improved ways of ensuring the delivery of the highest standards before, during, and after every private flight undertaken. The company is expanding range of services. If you want to work with aviation operators around the world and your strength is to negotiate for the most competitive terms & conditions, for immediate short-term or longer-term contracts, you should definitely contact us.
- Identify commercial leads and new potential VIP direct clients;
- Elaborate VIP client proposals, negotiate offers, execute sales;
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers;
- Provide trustworthy feedback and maintain accurate customer and transactional after-sale information using the CRM and Wiseteam tools;
- Partner with the appropriate functional teams to prepare formal and informal sales proposals;
- Promote the company's services addressing or predicting clients' objectives.
- Strong business acumen and thorough understanding of sales process;
- Proven working experience as a sales manager, sales executive or in a relevant role;
- Proficiency in using VIP customer stated needs and feedback to help design customized solutions;
- Polished communication skills, influencing, negotiating, leadership, and relationship-building skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English;
- Higher education in business management, sales or relevant field;
- Proficiency in working with MS Office package and CRM software;
- Aviation background would be considered an advantage.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
- An interesting and challenging position within an international company in a fast-moving and fascinating aviation industry;
- The unique opportunity to connect and build strong relationships over time with assigned customers: from worldwide known corporate companies, sports teams, and music bands to small airlines, start-ups, privately owned or government-led airlines to major players in aviation;
- Opportunities to further grow and develop in the exciting and growing aviation company;
- Performance-based bonuses;
- Business trips around Europe;
- Possibility to implement innovative ideas and solutions;
- Additional Health insurance;
- Free gym in the office;
- Other benefits from Avia Solutions Group;
- Electric car charging station.
Papildoma informacija: The final salary is a matter of agreement as it depends on the experience and competencies of the candidate.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
„Klasjet“ – Europos verslo aviacijos įmonė, siūlanti privačius ir įmonių užsakomuosius skrydžius bei orlaivių valdymo paslaugas. Įmonė skraidina klientus į bet kurią pasaulio vietą specialiai modifikuotais ir Lietuvoje bei NVS, Centrinėje ir Rytų Europoje laikomais Boeing bei orlaiviais.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://careers.aviasg.com/lt/aviacijos-verslo-grupe/klasjet-karjera
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2700 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2023.10.19
€ 1704 – 3012
Galioja iki: 2023.10.26
€ 2135 – 3205
Galioja iki: 2023.10.11
€ 2200 – 3200
Galioja iki: 2023.10.13
€ 2500 – 3300
Galioja iki: 2023.10.22
€ 2135 – 3205
Galioja iki: 2023.10.21