- Apie įmonę
Would you like to contribute to the success of a company whose product – stainless steel – is a crucial element of modern societies, with the highest recycled content and the lowest carbon footprint in its industry?
Outokumpu is looking for a Controller/Senior Controller in Operations Controlling team to support in cost controlling, decision-making processes, annual planning as well as business line level controlling challenges.
This is an exciting global role with a focus on our site in Terneuzen (Netherlands). Travelling to Terneuzen and some other business locations will be required on a frequent basis - around 30% of your time.
In Operations controlling, while developing your general business controlling acumen, you will have the opportunity to work very closely with production processes of a global stainless-steel producer - whilst acting as a finance business partner for the site management.
Your responsibilities will mainly consist of essential controlling tasks, such as monthly reporting, coordination of annual target setting and deviation analysis – but the role also offers opportunities for conducting ad hoc analysis, producing business case calculations, and taking part in development work.
In addition to mill specific controlling duties at our Terneuzen site, the position offers an additional role in supporting and coordinating business controlling tasks within Business Line Stainless Europe – mainly within Operations controlling, but also linking to Service Centers, SCM and Sales.
What we expect:
• Appropriate university degree or similar education;
• Proven work experience in business controlling area;
• Strong analytical skills and enthusiasm for quantitative decision analysis;
• Proactive and open-minded attitude to work;
• Ambition to understand and quantify business processes;
• Good knowledge of standard Microsoft Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint);
• Excellent communication and cooperation skills;
• Fluency in English (written & verbal);
• Fluency in Dutch would be a big plus;
• Ability and willingness to travel.
What we offer:
• Work for the industry leader in sustainability;
• Skill based role and individual accountability;
• Welcoming team with positive and smart colleagues;
• Homeoffice as a hybrid model;
• Opportunities to further drive your career development;
• Local benefits.
You will be located in Vilnius but work closely with our Terneuzen site in the Netherlands. You will report to VP, Operations Controlling - Stainless Europe.
Check a video of Outokumpu finishing plant in Terneuzen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMV-EzEZ8XE
If you believe to be a good match for the role, please submit your application and resume in English by January 2nd, 2023. The position might be filled before the final application date, so don't hesitate to apply earlier!
We promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in Outokumpu. We make every effort to ensure all employees feel welcome and that they are equally heard and have equal opportunities.
For more information about the role please contact Amanda Burrows, by email at Amanda.Burrows@outokumpu.com
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2023.02.18
€ 3300 – 3800
Galioja iki: 2023.02.25
Galioja iki: 2023.02.09
€ 4000 – 4001
Galioja iki: 2023.02.15
€ 3300 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.23
€ 4000 – 4500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.18