- Apie įmonę
We are looking for a colleague, who would join our team and help us take care of onshore wind and solar PV projects' development and construction in Lithuania. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- To manage onshore wind and/or utility-scale solar PV projects in Lithuania within its development and/or construction stages.
- To plan and control all project activities.
- To manage documentation and reports.
- To monitor progress and track roadblocks.
- To delegate work effectively to the project team.
- To involve and work closely with inhouse experts (engineers, lawyers, environmental and permitting specialists, etc.) to achieve best outcomes for the project and to manage the risks.
- To follow renewable energy industry trends and to apply the knowledge in the daily activity.
- Have higher education in the Management, Construction, Engineering or Energy field.
- Have project management experience in Energy or Infrastructure sectors.
- Have experience in wind and/or solar PV projects‘ development and/or construction;
- Have knowledge of renewable energy (wind and/or solar PV) technologies and trends.
- High level of professionalism and ethical standards.
- Able to prioritize to meet project deadlines.
- Are result oriented, proactive person with flexibility and ability to adapt quickly as well as work in corporate culture.
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region.
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance.
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field.
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world.
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables manages renewable sources projects in the Baltics and Poland and is responsible for the effective operation of wind farms, the supervision of the wind farms and solar parks which are under construction, and the development of new ones. Through new wind and solar energy projects, the company contributes to Ignitis Group's strategic goal of enlarging its green production portfolio.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3300 – 4200
Galioja iki: 2023.02.14
€ 3210 – 4810
Galioja iki: 2023.02.26
€ 4132.24 – 4545.45
Galioja iki: 2023.02.16
€ 2975 – 4300
Galioja iki: 2023.02.09
€ 2900 – 3800
Galioja iki: 2023.02.23
€ 3306 – 4132
Galioja iki: 2023.02.28