- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about process management, AML and KYC?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Develop and own processes in AML/KYC area
- Mitigate ML/TF/FS risks within KYC/AML processes
- Execute changes needed based on external or internal (Swedbank Group) regulatory environment changes
- Execute actions coming from audits, consultant reviews and FSA inspections
- Collaborate with teams in Baltic Banking/Group
- Organize meetings, presentations and trainings for Bank employees for their covered area.
- Project/process management experience and proven ability to independently coordinate activities to initiate, plan and execute AML/KYC projects.
- Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Knowledge of legal requirements in covered area.
- Very good English and local language verbal and written skills.
- Ability to act in a fast manner and timely execution of initiatives.
- Ability to work in dynamic and changing conditions and multiple deadlines.
- Goal oriented mindset.
- Excellent communicational skills (cross-department arrangements with different background colleagues: IT, business, legal, etc.).
- Excellent analytical skills for identifying the areas of improvement.
- Good presentational skills.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Arūnas, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at 18.12.2022 the latest.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2150-3250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3300 – 5300
Galioja iki: 2023.02.02
€ 2100 – 2950
Galioja iki: 2023.01.30
Galioja iki: 2023.01.31
€ 2400 – 3300
Galioja iki: 2023.02.06
€ 2480 – 3720
Galioja iki: 2023.02.22
€ 3120 – 4680
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24