- Apie įmonę
The application & Infrastructure Monitoring (AIM) team focuses on restoring IT service operations as quickly as possible and minimizing the adverse impact on business operations.
The team is currently looking for a motivated colleague to monitor and troubleshoot Danske Bank network issues, manage incidents, changes and requests, and mentor your colleagues.
As a Senior IT Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring IT service availability and optimal network and application performance.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
*This is a job with shifts to ensure 24/7 operational coverage with the possibility to have 5×8 shifts in between.
- Monitor Danske Bank network, application and server infrastructure on a 24/7 basis
- Identify, register and investigate network events and incidents undertaking initial troubleshooting when possible
- Document operational procedures and incident resolution instructions
- Perform structured analysis and reporting of identified trends and problems
- Actively participate in post-incident recovery steps to identify root causes to prevent future issues
- Look for possible improvements and solve complex problems
- Draft training exercises for various infrastructure component issues (AVI load balancer, firewall issues, etc.) and run them with the team
- Represent the team in Situation and Crisis Management (SIMA) calls
- 2 + years of work experience in the network technologies field and hands-on Cisco product configuration
- Working knowledge of LAN/WAN protocols & technologies
- Quick orientation and decision-making skills in challenging situations
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Continuous learning and development mindset
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills
We would consider this as a bonus:
- Experience with firewalls and load balancers e.g. Cisco, Fortigate, NetScaler, AVI
- Relevant IT and/ or network certifications e.g. CCNA or CCNP
- Understanding of servers (Windows, Linux) how to remote connect to them and perform maintenance checks
Monthly salary range from 2400 EUR to 3600 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1760 – 2640
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03
€ 2080 – 3120
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 3280 – 4920
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 1400 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03