- Apie įmonę
Would you be interested in a dynamic and challenging position within HR department in the multi-cultural company? Do you consider communication, problem-solving and organizational skills being your top qualities? Then keep on reading!
Our Human Resources Services (HRS) is looking for a colleague to join our Rewards & Benefits team located in Vilnius.
Performance and Rewards Services specialist is responsible for the processes related to employees’ performance assessment, salary and other compensation benefits’ administration including creation of training materials, process end-user guides and communication with stakeholders.
In addition to that, the job holder contributes to the further improvement of processes related to HR services and supports Lean culture implementation in the HR organization.
• Create consistent and positive process/tool experience to managers, employees and HR
• Act as the first point of contact for process inquiries, providing answers as fast as possible
• Create training materials, process end-user guides and communicate changes
• Anticipate business challenges and provide improvement ideas for process owners and solution architects
• Coordinate process development between stakeholders: HR IT, Process & Policy Owners and HR Business Partners
• Contribute to HR projects and system developments
• Close cooperation with international HR colleagues
• Ensure compliance with relevant legal requirements
• Conduct regular reporting to provide statistics & metrics
• Legal right to work in the EU
• College or university graduate
• Work experience in HR area – at least 1-2 years
• Knowledge about Performance & Benefits area would be a big plus
• Good English language skills (written & verbal)
• Tech-savvy, experienced user of Excel and PowerPoint
• Self-driven personality with structured and systematic way of working
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the organization
• Team player and customer service oriented approach
• A role at the most innovative stainless-steel company in the world – manufacturer of Circle Green©: stainless steel with the lowest carbon footprint ever manufactured
• People-oriented company culture, professional colleagues
• Hybrid way of working & flexible working hours
• Modern office in Quadrum business centre
• Private Health insurance, 3rd pillar pension fund
• Language, excel, Lean trainings, e-learning courses, and webinars
• Partially compensated lunch or travel arrangements
• Volunteering days, loyalty days and more great benefits
In this role you will report to Team Lead - HR Rewards, Recognition & Reporting.
If you are interested in the job offer, please apply via our career website by uploading your CV in English. The position might be filled before the final application date, so don't hesitate to apply earlier!
We promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in Outokumpu. We make every effort to ensure all employees feel welcome and that they are equally heard and have equal opportunities.
For more information on the position, please contact Egle Katinaite-Griskeviciene, HR Specialist Recruiter, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2023.02.16
€ 2000 – 2200
Galioja iki: 2023.02.17
€ 2200 – 2800
Galioja iki: 2023.02.28
€ 1260 – 2480
Galioja iki: 2023.02.16
€ 2400 – 2900
Galioja iki: 2023.02.25
€ 1700 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.02.26