- Apie įmonę
Risk is at the core of everything we do as a bank! We are ambitious to transform the way we manage risks, and this will be your opportunity to make a difference as well as develop yourself personally and professionally.
Risk Tribe brings together business and IT professionals into cross-functional squads and enables us to work in a truly agile organization. Each of these squads is self-organized teams empowering its employees to take their own decisions while working on the end-to-end delivery of products and services.
We are aiming at transforming the way we develop Risk management solutions in the bank, therefore, we are looking for someone who has a continuous improvement mindset and is willing to drive the architectural transformation in this area.
- Be the leader of the architecture chapter and act as a sparring partner for your solution architects
- Be supporting large-scale legacy application modernization initiatives across Risk tribe’s IT landscape
- Create target architecture, architecture roadmaps etc.
- Collaborating with other architects in the organization
- Drive tribe-wide initiatives
- You can lead discusions, bring leadership as well as provide coaching to let others flourish
- Relevant certifications such as AWS certified solution architect, TOGAF etc.
- Can ensure architecture compliance with enterprise architecture standards and guidelines
- Enthusiastic about new tech
- Being able to challenge existing thinking based on experience with new technologies
- Must have Solution and Enterprise architecture experience at scale – hands-on experience and a deep understanding of Cloud technologies (private/public), standards and operational setup are essential
- Good communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical peers and senior management and the ability to inspire and motivate large groups of people
- A great team member who inspires colleagues by setting an example of professionalism and proper work ethics as well as highly capable of collaborating with all stakeholders – in and outside the tribe
- Advanced English language skills
Monthly salary range from 4960 EUR to 7440 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1760 – 2640
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03
€ 3280 – 4920
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 2080 – 3120
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 1400 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03