- Apie įmonę
As a market-leading credit management company, Intrum has wide-ranging expertise in debt collection services, and we do business in 24 countries in Europe plus Latin America (Brazil). We have more than 10,000 experienced employees in our group. As a result, we have a unique geographical size and scope. With market leadership however, comes great responsibility. We see ourselves as role models within our industry and have both the opportunity and responsibility to set new standards and change the way people perceive credit management. Through ethical and sustainable business practices we want to become the true benchmark of our industry.
We are looking for ambitious employees who will become a part of a team which creates a shared value for Swedish clients and customers. The role includes participation in the Language school where you will be learning Swedish language up to the intermediate level. After successful learning experience you will be prepared to support your unit in daily operational tasks.
Your responsibilities after language school will include:
- Documents and cases registration
- Processing various debt collection tasks according to work instructions
- Handling and investigating daily-task related incidents
- Creating, developing, and updating documentation and procedures
- Clients inquiries
- Other optional tasks
- Good English language skills
- Willingness to learn a new language and develop yourself
- Ability to work in a team and also under limited supervision
What we offer:
- Hybrid work arrangements allowing to combine work from home and office
- A flexible workplace providing more freedom to get the job done while managing the responsibilities of life
- Culture of learning for individual career development and grow opportunities
- Community driven environment where your experience matters
- Full onboarding guidance to settle in comfortably
- Rewards and recognition for individual contribution
- Benefit package, including healthy environment, insurance, team building & etc.
From 900 Eur gross/month during language trainings. The final offer upon finishing language school will increase depending on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Join us on this exciting journey by sharing your experience and story 🤩
Only successful candidates will be notified.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1200 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2023.02.03
€ 1440 – 2160
Galioja iki: 2023.02.06
Galioja iki: 2023.02.28
€ 1200 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2023.02.22