- Apie įmonę
Accounts Receivable - Switzerland Collections Specialist (German Speaker)
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our new established business center in Vilnius!
Dexcom Accounts Receivable Specialists are responsible for ensuring recovery of payments from customers in relation to unpaid invoices. This will involve engaging with customers, as and when required, to address instances where payments are overdue and to determine whether there is an issue that is preventing payment being made and seek to resolve the position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor customer accounts on daily basis to identify outstanding account receivables.
- Maintain a consistent dunning process to collect the overdue amounts or negotiate an effective repayment plan to collect in instalments.
- Contact customers and discuss their overdue payments.
- Respond to customer’s account queries.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Fluent in English and German language.
- Highly organized with attention to details and accuracy.
- Good Microsoft Office (especially Excel) skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a similar Collections and/ or Accounts Receivable environment is an advantage.
- Self-disciplined with experience of maintaining accurate documentation and following procedures.
- Strong attention to details with a conscientious and organised approach.
- Able to build and maintain good working relationships with payers and colleagues.
Must be able to communicate effectively in English and German. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative international company with a true purpose where you will make a difference to those living with diabetes.
- Focus on your long-term career.
- Access to best in class training and development programmes.
- Work with over 7,000 colleagues in a fast-paced, fun and open working environment.
- Attractive benefits including Performance-Based bonus, Health Insurance, Private Pension, 5 days additional vacation, Life, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Team Events, Recognition Awards, Health & Wellness Services, Training, Education & Professional Qualifications Support.
- Base monthly salary gross starting from 1,700 EUR. The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies and professional experience.
- Language premium bonus.
Sounds like you? Apply!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2300 – 2420
Galioja iki: 2023.02.12
€ 2881 – 3052
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
Galioja iki: 2023.02.16
€ 2100 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.19
€ 2300 – 2800
Galioja iki: 2023.02.09
€ 4750 – 5400
Galioja iki: 2023.02.25