- Apie įmonę
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our newly established business centre in Vilnius!
As a GL & Tax Accountant, you will have a key responsibility in handling GBS Vilnius general accounting process in close collaboration with EMEA region accounting team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and record accurate and timely journal entries according to GAAP.
- Prepare and record adjustments according to Business Accounting Standards (VAS) and local legislation.
- Ensure the accuracy of account balances by the way of timely reconciliation and resolution of potential discrepancies.
- Support monthly closing of financial records, assist in preparation of monthly reporting packages for management review.
- Support preparation process of local tax reports and tax returns.
- Prepare local Statistics and Intrastat declarations.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of systems, policies, and procedures.
- Assist in supporting group and statutory audits and special projects as needed.
- Coordinate Investment project and manage its documentation, communicate with other departments regarding gathering information.
- Close engagement with colleagues from other GBS and EMEA departments.
- Min 2+ of related working experience in accounting role with increasing responsibilitie.
- Oracle or other major ERP system experience required.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proficient verbal/written communication in English language.
- Solid knowledge of local Business Accounting Standards (VAS) and local legislation (experience of US GAAP or IFRS reporting is a plus).
- Experience in working with local systems – VMI, EDS, Statistics, Intrastat, GPAIS.
- Aptitude to develop qualitative and quantitative analysis to determine root cause.
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize workload.
- Opportunity to work in global, innovative, fast-growing company with 7,000+ awesome colleagues.
- Flexible work.
- 5 additional vacation days.
- Health, Life and Accident insurance.
- Health and Wellness programs.
- Private Pension plan.
- Access to the best-in-class training and development programmes.
- Team buildings and events.
- Competitive salary and additional bonuses.
Monthly base salary for this position is from 2,500 EUR gross.
*The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, and professional experience.
Sounds like you? Apply!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1830 – 1830
Galioja iki: 2023.02.05
€ 3400 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2023.01.29
€ 3210 – 4810
Galioja iki: 2023.02.02
€ 2300 – 2420
Galioja iki: 2023.02.12
€ 1900 – 2400
Galioja iki: 2023.02.09
Galioja iki: 2023.02.01