- Apie įmonę
Senior Accounts Receivable - Switzerland Collections Specialist
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our newly established business centre in Vilnius!
Dexcom Accounts Receivable Specialists are responsible for ensuring recovery of payments from customers in relation to unpaid invoices. This will involve engaging with customers, as and when required, to address instances where payments are overdue and to determine whether there is an issue that is preventing payment being made and seek to resolve the position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform daily credit control functions for our Swiss customer base such as:
- Establish and maintain a consistent dunning process.
- Create and send out customer account statements and supporting invoices.
- Handle customer invoicing queries.
- Follow up on outstanding payments with the relevant payers.
- Obtain and register remittance advices for payments made by customers.
- Initiate refund process for Swiss customers.
- Work closely with external Debt Collection partners and monitor their output and performance.
- Liaise with the cash applications team to properly allocate unapplied payments and ensure go-forward payments are allocated correctly.
- Work in an international environment liaising with the Swiss and US teams to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and maximize the customer experience.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Fluent in English.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Goal-oriented and possess good Microsoft Office (especially Excel) skills.
- Opportunity to work in global, innovative, fast-growing company with 7,000+ awesome colleagues.
- Flexible work.
- 5 additional vacation days.
- Health, Life and Accident insurance.
- Health and Wellness programs.
- Private Pension plan.
- Access to the best-in-class training and development programmes.
- Team buildings and events.
- Competitive salary and additional bonuses.
Monthly base salary for this position is from 1,900 EUR gross.
*The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, and professional experience.
Sounds like you? Apply!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1830 – 1830
Galioja iki: 2023.02.05
€ 2300 – 4300
Galioja iki: 2023.02.23
€ 2300 – 2420
Galioja iki: 2023.02.12
€ 3300 – 5300
Galioja iki: 2023.02.02
€ 2881 – 3052
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 1400 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.02.03