- Apie įmonę
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our newly established business centre in Vilnius!
The Senior Tax Accountant, Global Structure & Provision will assist the Manager, Global Structure, M&A, and Provision with preparation of Dexcom’s annual and quarterly consolidated income tax provisions, foreign local tax provisions, maintenance of the company’s global tax structure, and assist in global structure implementation projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare DexCom’s US GAAP income tax accounting models, which includes the following: deferred accounting, payable accounting, tax accounts roll-forward, FIN48, return-to-provision true-up, and effective tax rate reconciliation.
- Maintain and manage receipt of tax provision information packages for global internal affiliates.
- Prepare monthly consolidated payable reconciliation.
- Prepare quarterly and annual tax provision materials for finance leaders.
- Prepare and maintain monthly intercompany cross charge data files.
- Create templates with FCCS linking to support annual and quarterly consolidated income tax provisions.
- Assist in calculations that aid in global structure decisions.
- Assist in development and maintenance of DexCom’s global tax structure.
- Assist in the implementation process of global structure projects, such as helping draft legal agreements from templates, and preparing PowerPoint presentations.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Big 4 accounting firms and/or public multinational companies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Tax, or related areas.
- Knowledge of financial statements, US provisions, and foreign provisions.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and statutory accounting principles.
- Ability to work in a dynamic high-performance and high growth environment with regular communication across multiple global stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented self-starter who takes ownership of work.
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines.
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented, and willing to jump in where needed in a small tax department.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Willingness to learn and implement automation software.
- Opportunity to work in global, innovative, fast-growing company with 7,000+ awesome colleagues.
- Flexible work.
- 5 additional vacation days.
- Health, Life and Accident insurance.
- Health and Wellness programs.
- Private Pension plan.
- Access to the best-in-class training and development programmes.
- Team buildings and events.
- Competitive salary and additional bonuses.
Monthly base salary for this position is from 3,100 EUR gross.
*The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, and professional experience.
Sounds like you? Apply!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2023.02.16
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 2300 – 2800
Galioja iki: 2023.02.09
Galioja iki: 2023.02.28
€ 2500 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 550 – 550
Galioja iki: 2023.02.19