- Apie įmonę
Product Support Representative, German Speaker
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our newly established business centre in Vilnius!
As a Product Support Representative at Dexcom, you will be interacting with patients, parents, caretakers for people affected by diabetes that use Dexcom products. Your assistance gives the entire family a sense of comfort and ability to move forward with their lives in a positive and productive way. Working in a dynamic environment with our dedicated and focused team, you ensure a high-quality experience for each patient by appropriately engaging and connecting with them as you provide troubleshooting assistance to determine why the service, equipment or feature is inoperable and/or to troubleshoot their issues so they can use Dexcom products as intended.
- Customer focus and empathy – you enjoy talking to customers, listening to their needs and finding solutions to their queries.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent phone manner.
- Problem-solving skills by working independently and in collaboration with other teams.
- Fluent in English and German language.
- 1+ years of relevant customer/technical support experience.
- Ability to write reports, read and interpret documentation such as procedure manuals, operating instructions and safety rules.
- Proven experience of supporting mobile apps, both iOS and Android, as well as Cloud based reporting systems.
- Opportunity to work in global, innovative, fast-growing company with 7,000+ awesome colleagues.
- Flexible work.
- 5 additional vacation days.
- Health, Life and Accident insurance.
- Health and Wellness programs.
- Private Pension plan.
- Access to the best-in-class training and development programmes.
- Team buildings and events.
- Competitive salary and additional bonuses.
Monthly base salary for this position is from 1,700 EUR gross.
*The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, and professional experience.
Sounds like you? Apply!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1491 – 2697
Galioja iki: 2023.02.09
€ 3100 – 4600
Galioja iki: 2023.02.20
€ 1927.76 – 2975.21
Galioja iki: 2023.12.14
€ 1440 – 2160
Galioja iki: 2023.02.22
€ 1517 – 1674
Galioja iki: 2023.02.14
€ 1450 – 2300
Galioja iki: 2023.03.11