- Apie įmonę
Our vision is to transform the way we welcome customers and revolutionise how we do product ordering, driving the evolution of our current systems to accomplish lean, simple and automated processes. Sounds interesting? Then this is your chance to join us!
We are looking for Software Architect for the Welcoming & Orchestration Tribe in Danske Bank, where we are responsible for Welcoming all new customers joining the bank and ensuring existing customers can order the products they need, fast and efficiently.
We offer a global environment, with colleagues in Poland, Lithuania, India, and Denmark, where you will have many opportunities for personal growth and development. We embrace a culture of innovation that values curiosity, and the ability to find quick and clever ways to overcome difficulties while having fun and learning together.
- Design and lead the development of new solutions, together with Product Owners, Tribe Architects, and business stakeholders
- Provide technical insights, guidance and architectural visions on how to achieve business outcomes in the most efficient way
- Design and review services for performance, maintainability and reliability
- Take technical responsibility for the current and future state of our solutions and architecture
- Work in a cross-functional agile squad while also collaborating with your chapter of other architects within the tribe
You are a leader, taking responsibility for finding the right solutions and ensuring the highest degree of quality while doing so. We are looking for someone who will mentor colleagues and share their knowledge with the rest of the tribe.
Qualifications you will need:
- Knowledge and experience with Architectural Design and Modelling, Domain Driven Design, Design Patterns and CI-CD principles
- Experience designing microservices and APIs
- 3+ years of proven previous experience working as an architect
- Solid development experience using .NET, specifically building services in cloud technologies (React knowledge would be an advantage)
- Experience building highly available and scalable solutions
- The ability to solve, and explain how to solve, problems in a simple way
- Advanced level of both spoken and written English
Monthly salary range from 4160 EUR to 6240 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Additional days of vacation
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1760 – 2640
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03
€ 3280 – 4920
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 2080 – 3120
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 1400 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03