- Apie įmonę
Does impacting customer experience get you out of bed in the morning? Do you love designing kick-ass solutions to be used by thousands of customers and internal users? If this sounds like you – come join us!
In the Welcoming & Orchestration Tribe, we are responsible for Welcoming all new customers joining Danske Bank and ensuring existing customers can order the products they want digitally and fast. We’re on a digital acceleration journey where self-service is the way forward. Onboarding and product orders are strategic priorities for Danske Bank, where we’re tasked with developing scalable solutions with high attention to delivering great customer experience.
We want an awesome Front-end developer with an innovative agile mindset to join us in creating solutions for onboarding customers, alongside digital self-service tools.
You’ll be joining an agile team of highly skilled IT professionals working closely together in an informal atmosphere across Lithuania, Denmark, Poland and India. We want you as part of our Vilnius team.
- Take responsibility for solutions (from design to deployment)
- Ensure that architectural choices are based on best practices and live up to the agility required to continue being best in class
- Inspire colleagues by setting an example of professionalism and proper work ethics
- Represent the project/area in internal forums
- Contribute to the evolution of technology and software development practice stack
- Test our thinking based on your experience with new technologies
- Mature the tribe’s usage of micro frontends
- 4+ years experience in developing Web applications using Modern Web technologies and at least 3+ years of React experience
- Good knowledge of unit/integration testing and debugging React applications
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Enthusiasm about delivering well-designed, optimized, and scalable solutions as well as the ability to write efficient, secure, well-documented, and clean code
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills and an advanced level of English
Monthly salary range from 3920 EUR to 5880 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Third pillar pension fund
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1760 – 2640
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03
€ 3280 – 4920
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 2080 – 3120
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 1400 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03