Management Coordinator for Asset Management OfficeDanske Bank Lithuania
- Apie įmonę
We are looking for a full-time Management Coordinator/Business Analyst in a cross-border business management team supporting the senior leadership team in Danske Bank, Asset Management.
The role provides you with an exclusive opportunity to support senior leaders in Asset Management and be close to the day-to-day responsibilities of a senior manager. The job consists of a broad range of tasks ranging from daily administrative support, coordination and analysis of HR and finance matters on behalf of senior leaders, involvement in the strategy process for Asset Management Operations and a lot of other tasks that are related to the tasks of a senior leader in Asset Management.
We expect you to be people-focused, with strong organizational skills, and to be willing to become a part of an international team. In addition, we expect you to be able to adjust to rapidly changing work days and priorities in order to support the senior leaders in Asset Management in an efficient and effective manner.
The Management Coordinator position in Lithuania will also be a part of LC&I LC&I Lithuania Business Hub area.
LC&I Lithuania Business Hub is a remote hub for global business units serving the largest Danske Bank corporate & institutional customers & prospects. We work in a global team setup where cross-country competencies are combined to support our customers’ needs in many areas such as transaction banking, asset management, research & data analytics, sales consultancy, etc. LC&I Lithuania Business Hub is a local embassy (currently ~140 professionals) for global business with great growth ambitions.
Depending on your experience and knowledge we may offer you a different seniority of the role.
- Support the leadership team in Asset Management Operations and the broader Asset Management senior leadership team in various tasks related to business management, our people agenda/HR, finance, strategy etc.
- Manage office needs and relationships with key stakeholders to maintain an effective work environment
- Play a key role in the administration of leadership and business needs to support the management of Asset Management Operations and other units
- Experience as a management coordinator or business analyst would be an advantage
- People-focused and able to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong planning, communication & organizational skills
- Service-minded and able to manage multiple priorities and shifting demands
- Able to adjust to changing work days and priorities depending on the needs and priorities of senior leaders
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English
Monthly salary range from 1600 EUR to 2400 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Vilnius, Vilniaus rajonas, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Jakob Timm Kejser Hartz
+45 28 19 99 81
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1920 – 2880
Galioja iki: 2023.04.18
€ 1360 – 2040
Galioja iki: 2023.04.18
€ 1480 – 2222
Galioja iki: 2023.04.18
€ 3360 – 5040
Galioja iki: 2023.04.24
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.04.21
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.04.15