- Apie įmonę
In Quality Testing Laboratory Engineer role You will create and perform tests geared toward the needs of customers, production, and suppliers.
MANAGING AND INICIATING TESTS
- Create or modify measurement and testing programs as well as test concepts (models, set-ups, simulations, test circuits) for components, assemblies, devices, and systems in consultation with the relevant supervisor;
- Define trial and test arrangements as well as simple tests; if necessary adjust the trial and test equipment; if necessary introduce simple standard tests at responsible locations;
- Arrange or create the necessary type-testing documentation.
PERFORMING AND ASSISTING WITH TESTS
- Perform system tests (hardware and software) in connection with customer complaints incl. documenting and applying quality methods to help determine the cause;
- Perform tests and calculations for components, assemblies, devices, and systems;
- Evaluate the test data and interpret the results in consultation with the relevant supervisor.
- University degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, information technology, or related areas;
- Several years of experience in quality or testing;
- Excellent English skills;
- Purposeful and structured work approach;
- Teamwork skills, an affinity for technology, and communication skills;
- A highly committed and proactive attitude.
- Professional and personal development opportunities, career prospects in a rapidly growing international company;
- Professional and friendly team, great attention to internal communication;
- A modern, ergonomic work environment that meets the highest safety standards;
- Modernly equipped dining and relaxation areas, discount for fresh and healthy food in the company's canteen, 24/7 snacks station, fragrant coffee and tea;
- Extensive motivational package (German and English language courses, company events, sports activities, vaccinations, discounts offered by partners, etc.);
- Free public transport from Kaunas city to UAB HELLA Lithuania (transport schedule is adjusted to administration and shift working hours).
Information regarding Base Salary
From 2000 to 2200 EUR (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience. Salary is reviewed at least once per year. Also, you will be entitled to the annual bonus, that depends on your results.
Please send your CV in English language.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2500 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.15
€ 4000 – 6500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.14
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 1200 – 1500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.28
€ 2000 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.19
€ 900 – 900
Galioja iki: 2023.02.13