- Apie įmonę
Wix’s Platform Engineering team. We provide a rich suite of integrated tools to enhance developer productivity within Wix. By streamlining the development process and reducing the cognitive load, these tools allow our engineers to focus on what really matters - their domain, architecture, and business logic.
We set the tone and standard of our developer culture, fusing together facets of engineering, product management, DevOps, analytics, and technical management. We’re listening to developers’ voices, but also promoting best practices and guiding Wix developers towards more effective use of the platform.
Our development culture is transparent, highly technical, and agile. Because we ship often, we’ve adopted continuous delivery and test-driven development (TDD). Our primary language is Scala, but we expect our engineers to know popular paradigms that come from other languages as well. Wix Server Framework supports highly scalable systems that support Wix’s 200+ million users—and the people who visit their websites.
We strive to hire engineers who are independent, innovative, bold, and own systems throughout their lifecycle.
A Backend Engineer who has extensive experience with server-side JVM technologies (Java, Scala, or other). You’re also experienced in software design, coding, and delivery to production, and you have knowledge of web development. Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience with Agile development, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and coding for automated testing.
- Have practiced Test Driven Development.
- Interested in the life of local development communities.
- Understand and write multi-threaded code, specifically a web server's request lifecycle.
- Have an understanding of reactive patterns and toolkits.
- Have contributed to open-source software.
- Have spoken in developer meetups, conferences or have a blog about software engineering.
- Are able to conduct performance analysis for a system and find its bottlenecks.
- Have been a “go-to” person in your previous teams/organizations.
As a Platform Engineer, you will:
- Design and write code using Scala.
- Work with ProtoBuf, gRPC, Kafka, work with code generators, Bazel, Docker.
- Build and improve Wix Scala Framework to increase developer productivity.
- Solve interesting design dilemmas.
- Design developer-facing Wix Scala Framework API.
- Make an impact on how Wix backend developers write code more efficiently.
- Partner with infrastructure and product teams to find the best solutions.
- Day-to-day developer support and improve framework based on user requests.
- Lead and deliver high scale projects end to end.
- Keep core libraries and runtime up-to-date.
- Competitive compensation packages
- Equity (RSUs) and discount stock purchasing plans (ESPP)
- Health and personal accident insurance
- Daily breakfast and snacks
- Lunch at the office twice per week
- Commuting allowance
- Free phone operator services and compensation for a new phone
- Free exercise classes and wellness activities
- Online courses and professional development
- Fun activities and team events
Salary range is 3500 - 8000 Eur GROSS / month (Total package, including Equity)
With over 30 different products, Wix makes it easy for anyone to succeed online. We build web creation tools and business solutions, mobile apps, payment processing technologies, as well as CRM and marketing tools that help our users in different business sectors and compete online. Our technologies are based on massive infrastructure required to securely and resiliently serve over 220 million users, and their visitors across the globe - instantly. Our scale is enormous, and our plans for the future are even bigger.
Wix’s product development teams work in a dev-centric culture, deploy code hundreds of times every day using advanced automation tools, and create methodologies that enable a fast-to-production environment. We operate in small highly-collaborative teams, but belong to professional groups called Guilds, dedicated to personal and professional growth.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2880 – 4320
Galioja iki: 2023.02.17
€ 4500 – 7500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.25
€ 508 – 8634
Galioja iki: 2023.02.22
€ 4960 – 6100
Galioja iki: 2023.02.09
€ 4160 – 6240
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 1600 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.12.27