- Apie įmonę
Wix’s Forum group. We’re developing our own end-to-end product while also developing solutions for other teams at Wix such as our Comments solution - a universal commenting system used by other Wix products.
Our team is fully based in Lithuania and made of PMs, Devs, UX pros, etc. This gives us full control of how we build our strategy and organize and prioritize our work.
A passionate Product Manager with 2+ years of experience in building consumer facing web products. You know how to translate user needs into a great user experience and turn complex technology into accessible products. You can analyze data to distill meaningful insights and develop key hypotheses. You have a great visual aptitude - you’re good at defining user workflows and sketching wireframes. You know how to talk with developers and technical concepts like API, permissions or entities are not alien to you (or you are eager to learn about it).
You’re curious and you want to learn, pushing yourself and those around you to do better.
You apply your innovative thinking to solving problems. Your excellent teamwork, communication and presentation skills enable you to drive results in a cross-functional environment while being fun to work with.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Research data, users, and markets to develop innovative insights, and transform them into solutions
- Think API first: work with engineers in defining APIs, data models to create open and extendable products
- Own a product area and drive projects and features development from inception to production
- Work closely with top-notch professionals in UX, development, and data science to take your product to market
- Talk to users, agencies and support agents, analyze user data, and conduct usability tests to continually improve the product
- Work with different teams on integrations and company level initiatives
- Competitive compensation packages
- Equity (RSUs) and discount stock purchasing plans (ESPP)
- Health and personal accident insurance
- Daily breakfast and snacks
- Lunch at the office twice per week
- Commuting allowance
- Free phone operator services and compensation for a new phone
- Free exercise classes and wellness activities
- Online courses and professional development
- Fun activities and team events
Salary range is 3500 - 8000 Eur GROSS / month (Total package, including Equity)
With over 30 different products, Wix makes it easy for anyone to succeed online. We build web creation tools and business solutions, mobile apps, payment processing technologies, as well as CRM and marketing tools that help our users in different business sectors and compete online. Our technologies are based on massive infrastructure required to securely and resiliently serve over 220 million users, and their visitors across the globe - instantly. Our scale is enormous, and our plans for the future are even bigger.
Wix’s product development teams work in a dev-centric culture, deploy code hundreds of times every day using advanced automation tools, and create methodologies that enable a fast-to-production environment. We operate in small highly-collaborative teams, but belong to professional groups called Guilds, dedicated to personal and professional growth.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4200 – 5900
Galioja iki: 2023.02.23
€ 5000 – 6000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.08
€ 3700 – 4500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.06
€ 3174 – 3967
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 4133 – 6281
Galioja iki: 2023.02.20
€ 4580 – 6870
Galioja iki: 2023.02.28