- Apie įmonę
If you are a student, looking for a place for your compulsory professional internship, or want to try a new career path through a voluntary internship, apply and embark on an up to 3 months career journey.
We have internship openings across different business units for people starting a career in financial crime prevention, business analytics, data science, finance, project management, human resources management, data protection, and software engineering.
To boost your growth, you will become an integral part of various projects and initiatives across the bank, and receive support and advice from your teammates and leader. After the internship, you will be able to explore other career paths inside the organisation.
During the internship, you will work in a flexible and hybrid way to balance your studies and internship in the best way possible.
What is more, you will enjoy Danske Bank employee benefits, such as 24/7 gym and group training, and canteen services, take part in various events, and development opportunities, and become a part of employee communities.
Application process. Submit your CV in the job application and receive a link to an additional questionnaire to indicate your career path preferences. Selected candidates will be invited to the interviews with the hiring managers in December – January, and will begin the internship in February 2023.
- Work with real business tasks and meaningful projects in the selected career path: from software engineering, and data science to project management, business analytics, data protection, financial crime prevention, and human resources management
- Obtain a valuable experience for your future career by joining one of the largest employers in Lithuania
- Broaden understanding of how the international organisation functions and gain multicultural experience
- Student who is looking for a mandatory internship for your studies‘ completion or a person willing to explore a new career path starting February 2023
- Proactive, motivated, and eager to learn new things
- Have intermediate English language skills for daily communication and teamwork
- Driven by Danske Bank values – teaming up, owning it, and being open
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1760 – 2640
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03
€ 3280 – 4920
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 2080 – 3120
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 1400 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03