- Apie įmonę
Does a DevOps culture with a focus on a clean, modern and automated DevOps culture excites you? Do you understand how a developer work and want to optimize that via automation and standardization? If this sounds like you then come and join us!
In the Welcoming & Orchestration Tribe, we are responsible for Welcoming all new customers joining Danske Bank and ensuring existing customers can order the products they want digitally and fast. We’re on a digital acceleration journey where self-service is the way forward. Onboarding and product ordering are strategic priorities for Danske Bank, where we’re tasked with developing scalable solutions with high attention to delivering great customer experience.
You’ll be joining an agile team of highly skilled IT professionals working closely together in an informal atmosphere across Lithuania, Denmark, Poland and India. We want you as part of our Vilnius team.
- Ensure Danske Bank mature its DevOps culture
- Assist different teams with understanding Terraform, CI/CD and other tooling
- Join a group of practice leads that set standards for the tribe
- Take ownership and explore new ways of automating
- Explore how the tribe can move into the public cloud
- 4+ years of experience working with DevOps
- Practical experience with Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Bamboo or similar tool
- Familiarity with containerization, Kustomize and container orchestration tooling (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Amazon ECS or similar)
- Experience with Amazon cloud and Terraform
- Understanding how the development process is from a developer’s perspective (GitOps) and the ability to guide others in improving the DevOps culture
- Great communication skills and an advanced level of English
Monthly salary range from 4160 EUR to 6240 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1760 – 2640
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03
€ 3280 – 4920
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 2080 – 3120
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 1400 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03