- Apie įmonę
In Channels – Individual Customers we empower our Customer Journey tribes to efficiently build world-class banking experiences on top of our web and mobile-based channels.
Join us in our mission to create modern and top-performing customer and advisor-facing channels. Make the difference that matters every day for our developers, advisors, and customers.
- Write high-quality Frontend code for both Web and Mobile
- Promote your code to millions of users
- Be part of a self-organizing squad and have an agile mindset
- Work your way through tough problems whilst employing creative solutions
- Contribute to the engineering culture, Danske Bank’s inner source, and methodologies of Danske Bank
- Collaborate closely with architects, software engineers, UX Designers and business analysts
- Try out new technologies and raise the bar for technical excellence
You are a great Front-end developer, and you know your way around TypeScript and React. While Frontend development is your force, you have general knowledge of the field of computer science. Throughout your carrier, you have used software design patterns to suit your needs and you know it by its name when you meet it in a common library.
Besides that, you have:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- experience with React
- strong focus on code quality and knowledge of principles that ensures it
- a team-oriented person with an agile mindset
- upper-intermediate skills in written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- React-Native or Mobile (Android/iOS) experience
- BSc in Computer Science or similar
- TDD experience
Monthly salary range from 3920 EUR to 5880 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1760 – 2640
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03
€ 3280 – 4920
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 2080 – 3120
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 1400 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03