- Apie įmonę
Are you an experienced privacy lawyer with a thorough knowledge of GDPR? Are you known for your brilliant intellect, modesty, and sense of humor?
We've got a role for you.
We are Hostinger, a technology-driven website hosting company enabling millions worldwide to realize their dreams online. In recent years we've become a significant player in the hosting industry, and we're not stopping there. We aim to be the #1 web hosting provider in the world. To achieve this, we need you.
Our Legal Team is looking for a new Privacy & Product Lawyer. The role involves supporting our privacy compliance program and providing advice on various legal issues. It's a hands-on role that'll include working on numerous projects with various departments. You'll be handling sensitive matters, drafting contracts, and reviewing internal legal policies, among many other things.
Does this role sound interesting? Then send us an application - we'd love to hear from you.
What You Will Do:
- Support Hostinger's privacy compliance program and contribute to developing internal and external policies and procedures.
- Provide daily legal advice on various data protection issues, including compliance with the GDPR and privacy laws of other jurisdictions across the full range of Hostinger's products.
- Maintain subject matter expertise in privacy and data protection laws, and monitor Hostinger products and services towards compliance with such laws.
- Draft, review, and negotiate data processing agreements and other privacy-related agreements.
- Exercise DPIA, breach reports, data processing activities registry, assessments, and employee training.
- Draft contracts and review existing ones.
- Provide legal advice and guidance to other Hostinger teams on a broad range of compliance, privacy, regulatory and legal matters.
- Review and update internal policies and practices to ensure compliance with applicable law/ create and change procedures and other internal documents.
- Support product teams with questions and tasks that require a legal opinion.
What We Expect:
- 4+ years of hands-on privacy law experience as an in-house counsel or in a law firm (experience with the tech sector and certifications of privacy training would be an advantage).
- Excellent knowledge of GDPR and other data protection laws, as well as an understanding of soft law sources, e.g guidelines by the European Data Protection Board and Article 29 Working Party.
- Master's degree in Law (LL.M.).
- Keen demonstrated interest in and understanding of privacy, cybersecurity & related tech legal and policy issues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, both in Lithuanian and English.
- Experience in acting as a data protection officer would be an advantage.
- Experience in business contracts review.
- General understanding of the IT industry.
- CIPP/E certification would be an advantage.
What We Offer:
- A culture where everyone values the highest standards, freedom, and responsibility.
- A hybrid work model: work from Vilnius/Kaunas & your home office.
- A team of 1000+ curious and high-spirited Hostingerians worldwide.
- Focus on Mental and Physical health - yoga, weekly beach volleyball sessions, mindfulness seminars, Hostinger active challenges & much more.
- Latest working equipment (Apple MacBook), training courses, internal academies, books, conferences, team building activities, and workshops.
- A comprehensive health insurance package.
- Workations & quarterly OKR parties.
- Gross salary from 3500 Eur/month (depending on experience).
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1500 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.17
€ 2500 – 3300
Galioja iki: 2023.01.31
Galioja iki: 2023.02.16
€ 3100 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 2345 – 2480
Galioja iki: 2023.01.29
€ 2000 – 2600
Galioja iki: 2023.02.04