- Apie įmonę
Do you have a solid belief that personal data should be treated with extra respect and attention? Are you motivated to support and inspire future GDPR compliance development?
If so, we are looking for a collaborative and results-oriented professional to become a Team Leader in the GDPR Implementation area for the existing GDPR Support team of around 14 people based in Lithuania.
As a Team Leader, you will have direct responsibility for planning, handling and building a cohesive and high-performing team, ensuring employees’ high job satisfaction and continuous development as well as ensuring a professional and efficient execution of tasks related to data subject rights, records of data processing and data breaches.
Your ongoing focus will be on smooth team management who consists of experienced specialists, great collaboration with stakeholders and assurance of the best quality of deliverables.
Your biggest challenges will be process complexity in Data Protection & Privacy area, dealing with multiple stakeholders and delivering at a high pace and quality in a frequently changing environment.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Supervise a team – ensuring timely and high-quality deliveries on data subject requests, records of data processing, data breach management
- Motivate and ensure engagement, specialist growth and continuous development of the team
- Distribute workload for a team while creating an environment oriented to trust and open communication
- Ensure efficient relationships with stakeholders
- Work according to AGILE principles and deliver on continuous improvement initiatives
- Create new and improve the existing services and processes
- Ensure compliance with the Group`s business procedures
- At least 2 years of experience in leadership and people management area
- Efficient communication and stakeholder management skills
- Developed time planning and organizational skills
- You are an innovative and result-driven team member with a CAN-DO attitude
- Motivation to work in a fast-changing and agile environment
- Efficient sense of ownership and collaborative attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in GDPR area and working in or with a large or complex organization (e.g. financial services) would be considered a pro
- Upper-Intermediate English skills
Monthly salary range from 3720 EUR to 5580 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1760 – 2640
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03
€ 3280 – 4920
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 2080 – 3120
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 1400 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03