- Apie įmonę
When you work at Nasdaq, you’re working for more open and transparent markets so that more people can access opportunities. Connections can be made, jobs can be created, and communities can thrive. We want all our employees to have access to opportunities, too. That means planning for career growth, ensuring you have the tools you need, and promoting an inclusive culture where we’re all valued for our unique perspectives.
Here, you will work for a global tech leader committed to breaking down barriers to inclusive prosperity. We see technology as a means to free people up to work together more productively and effectively by centralizing data, analytics, and market intelligence.
Here, we’re committed to building a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Not only is it our responsibility to do better, but we also need representative voices to power the fresh thinking that is vital for our business and our clients.
What we offer:
Nasdaq is looking for an IT solutions architect who will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining the architecture of Nasdaq CSD (Central Securities Depository), including the core CSD systems and satellite applications.
You can expect an autonomous but fast-paced work environment where you are recognized for your results and ability to drive things forward. Every day brings many opportunities to learn & grow and rewards with the global impact we create.
In return, you will receive a competitive pay and benefits package. For this position indicative net salary (after taxes) is 2200 Eur/month - 3200 Eur/month, depending on the candidate's skills and experience level. Additionally, the annual monetary bonus is applicable as well as the opportunity to become a Nasdaq shareholder. We offer incredible health and wellbeing benefits like additional paid leave days or 3rd pillar pension plan with additional contribution from Nasdaq. You could learn and grow as a professional by participating in an internal mentorship program and having access to a wide selection of online learning resources.
This is a full-time permanent position located in Vilnius or Tallinn.
What you will do:
• Contribute to architecture design discussions and lead engineers towards implementation of it
• Define technologies to be used to address the project’s requirements
• Collaborate with business and technology teams to design solutions that align with company technology strategy
• Demonstrate creativity and keep up to date with innovative technologies and tools
• Set high standards for systems development and expedite the adoption of best practices
What We Expect:
• Have at least 3 years of relevant experience as a software architect or technical lead
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrates good interpersonal skills and strong communicative ability in English, both verbally and in writing.
What Would Be Helpful:
• Working experience with large-scale transactional systems would be much appreciated
• Understanding financial markets, trading, and post-trade concepts would be beneficial
As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application in English.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4000 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.23
€ 2833 – 4620
Galioja iki: 2023.02.09
€ 3174 – 3967
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 3000 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.26
Galioja iki: 2023.02.19
€ 2600 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.17