- Apie įmonę
Here at Nasdaq, we are working for an open and transparent workplace centralized around inclusion and diversity. We want all employees to have opportunities for career growth. We are supporting individual development and to build your knowledge and experience in operating market-leading IT environments. Here, you will work for a global tech leader committed to breaking down barriers to inclusive prosperity. We see technology as a means to free people up to work together more productively and efficiently.
What we offer!
Nasdaq is looking for a Network Engineer Senior Specialist who will be part of a team consisting of 10 team members from both Sweden and Lithuania. We are operating all network services at Nasdaq in the EMEA region. Everything from innovative low latency trading networks to Enterprise networks using Software-defined networking as a central point. You will have the possibility to both, work on on-prem systems as well as develop and look at the next steps in our cloud build-out.
• Professional team and a lot of development/training opportunities
• Monthly base salary starting from 3500 EUR gross (pre-taxes) based on your experience
• Annual Monetary Bonus and opportunity to become a Nasdaq shareholder
• Flex day program (6 paid leave days a year)
• Additional paid leave days after 2 years of working at Nasdaq
• Unlimited access to e-learning platforms (Udemy, O’Reilly, financial e-trainings, mentorship programs, and so on)
• Additional benefits such as private medical insurance and sports club membership
• Comfortable and modern office environment with the opportunity to work in a hybrid mode, both from the office and from home
You will in your daily job:
• Manage public and/or private networks such as Internet protocol (IP) networks, global wide area networks (WANs), campus networks, and business low latency networks.
• Install, monitor, maintain and support network communications systems to provide maximum performance and availability following established procedures.
• Review network traffic data to improve and support the day-to-day provisioning and maintenance of network services.
• Be part of the development and expansion of our network automation platform.
• Degree qualified in Computer Science or other equivalent work experience in Data Center Networks or Network Operations
• Around 3 years of relevant work experience
• Knowledge of routing and switching
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrates good social skills and strong communicative ability in English, both verbally and in writing
• Knowledge in scripting is a plus, for example, Python and Ansible
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2500 – 4800
Galioja iki: 2023.02.14
Galioja iki: 2023.02.18
Galioja iki: 2023.03.02
€ 1903 – 2422
Galioja iki: 2023.02.09
€ 1300 – 1580
Galioja iki: 2023.02.23
€ 1700 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.25